TATA Technologies IPO Company Profile:
TATA Technologies Limited is a leading global engineering services company offering product development and digital solutions, including turnkey solutions, to global original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) and their tier 1 suppliers. The company endeavors to create value for its clients by helping them develop products that are safer, and cleaner and improve the quality of life for their end-customers. The company has deep domain expertise in the automotive industry and leverages this expertise to serve its clients in adjacent industries, such as aerospace and transportation and construction heavy machinery (“TCHM”). As a global organization, the company brings together diverse teams from different parts of the world with multiple skill sets to collaborate in real-time and solve complex engineering problems for its clients.
TATA Technologies IPO Business Lines:
- Services: TATA Technologies Limited’s primary business line is services (“Services”), which includes providing outsourced engineering services and digital transformation services to global manufacturing clients helping them conceive, design, develop, and deliver better products.
- Technology Solutions: the company complements its service offerings with its Products and Education businesses (collectively, “Technology Solutions”). Through the Products business, it resells third-party software applications, primarily product lifecycle management (“PLM”) software, and solutions, and provides value-added services such as consulting, implementation, systems integration, and support. The Education business provides “phygital” education solutions in manufacturing skills including upskilling and reskilling in relation to the latest engineering and manufacturing technologies to public sector institutions and private institutions and enterprises through curriculum development and competency center offerings through the company’s proprietary iGetIT platform.
TATA Technologies Limited’s client portfolio includes its Anchor Clients, TML and JLR, leading traditional OEMs like Airbus, McLaren, Honda, Ford, and Cooper Standard and tier 1 suppliers as well as new energy vehicle companies such as VinFast, among others such as Cabin Interiors and Engineering Solutions, ST Engineering Aerospace.
TATA Technologies IPO Details:
|IPO Open Date||Not Available|
|IPO Close Date||Not Available|
|Listing Date||Not Available|
|Face Value||₹2 per share|
|Lot Size||Not Available|
|Issue Size||95,708,984 shares
(aggregating up to ₹[●] Cr)
|Offer For Sale||95,708,984 shares
(aggregating up to ₹[●] Cr)
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Promoters||Tata Motors Limited|
TATA Technologies IPO Financial Analysis:
|Particulars||9M of FY-23(in cr.)||FY-22(in cr.)||FY-21(in cr.)||FY-20(in cr.)||CAGR|
|Revenue from Operations||3011.79||3529.58||2380.91||2852.06||11.2%|
|Purchase for technology solutions||340.39||688.54||338.30||367.92||36.8%|
|Outsourcing and consultancy charges||393.25||399.80||241.44||304.57|
|Profit / (loss) before tax||535.80||586.86||315.27||391.99||22.4%|
|Profit / (loss) After-tax||407.47||436.99||239.17||251.57||31.8%|
|Profit / (loss) After-tax margin%||13.53%||12.38%||10.05%||8.82%|
Trade AnyTime AnyWhere With Elite Empower Mobile App
Check TATA Technologies IPO Allotment Status
Go TATA Technologies IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
TATA Technologies IPO Revenue from Operations:
|Segment||9M of FY-23(in cr.)||%||FY-22(in cr.)||%||FY-21(in cr.)||%||FY-20(in cr.)||%||CAGR|
|Sale of services||2558.05||84.93%||2654.84||75.22%||1917.74||80.55%||2324.08||81.49%||6.9%|
|Sale of technology solutions||453.43||15.06%||873.61||24.75%||463.16||19.45%||506.52||17.76%||31.3%|
|Other operating revenues||0.31||0.01%||1.13||0.03%||0.01||0.00%||21.46||0.75%||-77.1%|
Major Shareholders of TATA Technologies IPO:
|S.NO.||Name of the Shareholder||No. of Shares||% of pre-Offer shareholding|
|1||Tata Motors Limited||303,006,000||51.71%|
|2||Alpha TC Holdings Pte. Ltd||29,445,010||18.95%|
|3||Tata Capital Growth Fund I||14,722,500||9.95%|
|4||Tata Motors Finance Limited||8,119,920||6.37%|
|5||Zedra Corporate Services (Guernsey) Limited||5,766,720||4.60%|
|6||Patrick Raymon McGoldrick||5,000,000||2.05%|
TATA Technologies IPO Offer for Sale Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Selling Shareholder||Number of Equity Shares
being offered in the Offer for Sale (Up to)
|1.||Tata Motors Limited||81,133,706 Equity Shares|
|2.||Alpha TC Holdings Pte. Ltd.||9,716,853 Equity Shares|
|3.||Tata Capital Growth Fund I||4,858,425 Equity Shares|
TATA Technologies IPO Strengths:
TATA Technologies Limited’s automotive domain expertise and deep understanding of client requirements underpin the approach it takes to helping its clients leverage digital technologies to optimize the manner in which they conceive, develop, manufacture, sell, and service new products.
TATA Technologies Limited’s long-standing partnership with its Anchor Clients, including the relationship with JLR since 2010, provides it with opportunities to cultivate skills and refine its value proposition for the automotive sector. Specific offerings such as its full vehicle proposition and lightweight structures have been incubated and developed with TML and JLR.
TATA Technologies Limited’s sizeable portfolio of automotive services provides cross-selling opportunities into the TCHM and aerospace sectors. For example, its turnkey machine development capabilities for TCHM have been derived from its full vehicle proposition and its expertise in automotive tooling design has underpinned its proposition for the aerospace maintenance, repair and operations (“MRO”) sector.
TATA Technologies Limited has built expertise in integration across PLM, ERP and MES solutions by developing proprietary integration accelerators. The company also has experience deploying Industry 4.0 at scale with the ability to identify and deploy emerging technologies, tools and solutions to transform the manufacturing operations of its clients.
TATA Technologies Limited’s proprietary platforms provide it with a strategic competitive advantage, creating strong barriers to entry and help in cost competitiveness, faster deployment, scalability, de-risking, improving program management and driving operational logistics more efficiently
TATA Technologies Limited has a diversified global presence across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America and partner with many of the largest manufacturing enterprises in the world. As of December 31, 2022, its clients are comprised of more than 35 traditional automotive OEMs and tier 1 suppliers and more than 12 new energy vehicle companies
The combination of Anchor Clients, traditional OEMs and new energy vehicle companies provide a balanced mix of stability and growth, with revenue stability and further growth opportunities from Anchor Clients and traditional OEMs and significant growth opportunities with new energy vehicle companies.
TATA Technologies Limited has a global workforce of over 11,081 employees serving multiple global clients from 18 global delivery centers in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, as of December 31, 2022. The company’s globally distributed execution model ensures balance between onshore client proximity and offshore efficiency.
TATA Technologies Limited benefits from the strong track record, reputation and experience of its Promoter, TML, which is part of the Tata Group. The Tata Group is one of the leading business conglomerates in India, with a heritage of over 100 years, comprising of more than 28 equity listed companies across multiple verticals such as technology, steel and automotives
TATA Technologies Limited’s partnerships in India have recently extended beyond its iGetIT offering to the development of an entire “phygital” (physical and digital) proposition. The company has been engaged by various State Governments in India for upgradation of their ITIs and universities for upskilling and as a result, the company has been able to build strong capabilities and a presence in the educational sector.
TATA Technologies IPO Risk Factors:
- TATA Technologies Limited’s revenues are highly dependent on clients concentrated in the automotive segment. An economic slowdown or factors affecting this segment may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- TATA Technologies Limited expects a significant amount of future revenue to come from new energy vehicle companies, many of whom may be startup companies. Uncertainties about their funding plans, future product roadmaps, ability to manage growth, creditworthiness and ownership changes may adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- TATA Technologies Limited’s success depends in large part upon the strength of its skilled engineering professionals and management team. If it fail to attract, retain, train and optimally utilize these personnel, its business may be unable to grow and its revenue and profitability could decline. Further, increases in wages and other employee benefit expenses for such personnel could prevent it from sustaining its competitive advantage.
- TATA Technologies Limited has recently expanded its offerings in the Education business and if it is unable to achieve the anticipated returns in such new growth areas, it could have a material adverse effect on the business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Intense competition in the market for engineering services could affect the pricing and have a material adverse effect on the company’s business, financial condition and results of operations.
TATA Technologies IPO
- TATA Technologies Limited IPO DRHP–
- TATA Technologies Limited IPO RHP-
Registrar to the offer:
Link Intime India Private Limited
Tel: +91 810 811 4949
Investor Grievance ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration Number: INR000004058
TATA Technologies IPO FAQ
Ans.TATA Technologies IPO will comprise fresh share issue and new offer share issue. The company aims to go public to accelerate its growth and expansion plan.
Ans. The company will open for subscription on <>.
Ans. The minimum lot size that investors can subscribe to is <> shares.
Ans. The TATA Technologies IPO listing date is <>.
Ans. The minimum lot size for this upcoming IPO is <> shares.