Managed by Elite Wealth Research
Evergreen Cartera, consisting of the companies which never get outdated and are considered the market leaders of the Indian Stock Market.
6 Month CAGR
The Indian economy has emerged as the fastest-growing economy in the world and over the course of the next 10-15 years is expected to be one of the top three economic powers globally, backed by its robust democracy and strong partnerships. The Indian economy has recovered fully to the pre-pandemic real GDP level of 2019-20, according to the GDP provisional estimates released on May 31, 2022. Real GDP growth in FY 2021-22 stands at 8.7%, which is higher than the real GDP in FY 2019-20 by 1.5%. The figures given are associated with stronger growth momentum which indicates increased economic demand. The key driver of the growth story in India is the rise in domestic investments.
- The share of retail investors reached an all-time high of 7.42% as of March 31, 2022, in companies listed on NSE, up from 7.33% as of December 31, 2021. In the same time period, retail holding reached an all-time high of Rs. 19.16 lakh crore, up from Rs. 19.05 lakh crore on December 31, 2021, in companies listed on NSE.
- GDP of India is expected to grow in real terms by 8-8.5% in 2022-23.
- Bank credit increased at a CAGR of 0.29%, during FY16-FY21. Total credit extended surged to US$ 1,487.60 billion, as of FY21. According to India Ratings & Research (Ind-Ra), credit growth is expected to hit 10% in 2022-23 which will be double-digit growth in eight years. As of October 21, 2022 bank credit stood at Rs. 128.89 lakh crore.
- In 2021, the Indian passenger car market was valued at US$ 32.70 billion, and by 2027, it is expected to reach a value of US$ 54.84 billion, while registering a CAGR of over 9% in the period between 2022-27. By 2023, the Government of India expects the automobile sector to attract US$ 8-10 billion in local and foreign investments
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan or Self-reliant India is a mission to promote Indian goods in the global supply chain markets and help the country achieve self-reliance. With the help of the FY22 budget, the government determines to improve the adequacy of the healthcare, infrastructure, etc. sectors.
- Digital India is an initiative to improve online infrastructure and increase internet accessibility among citizens of India and is expected to boost the digital economy of India to US$ 1 trillion by 2025, up from US$ 200 billion in 2018.
- China Plus One is a business strategy to avoid investing only in China and diversify the business into other countries like India.
Despite continuing geopolitical concerns, high prices of crude oil and a few other commodities, and rising interest rates in the US and India, economic activity in India is holding up better than anticipated. Economic growth of India is anticipated to be fuelled by the effective implementation of PLI schemes, the development of renewable energy sources while diversifying import dependence on crude oil, and the bolstering of the banking sector. By 2040, India is expected to overtake the US to become the second-largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), according to a report by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Defining the universe: All publicly traded companies on the National Stock Exchange of India are included in the universe.
- Research: The Elite Wealth Research team does in-depth research, along with internal presentations, and decides the criteria to be used for constituent screening.
- Historical back-testing: Evergreen Cartera by the Elite Wealth Research Team is checked for historical outperformance to ensure that only consistently outperforming strategies are selected.
- Stock Screening: The stock screening is done through the B.I.G.P.I.C. stock selection process which is as follows:
- Broader Markets: No stock decision is taken without domestic and Global economic considerations
- Industry Analysis: The focus is to follow a top-down approach to pick the Leaders from the outperforming Industries.
- Growth Trajectory: Elite’s radar stretches to only those companies that have a Shown quarterly growth (y-o-y) as well exponential Annual Growth in EPS.
- Promoter and Management: Study of the Promoters and the Board of Directors.
- Institutional Backing: More weightage is given to sectors targeted by MFs, AMCs, Banks etc.
- Charts and Technicals: Entry into positions will be well timed and technical indicators will be used to support our investment theory
- Weighting: The list of selected stocks is weighted such that the risk contribution of each stock in the cartera is equal. By focusing on risk instead of market cap or value, this weighting scheme provides better diversification and protection against market volatility
- Rebalance: This cartera is rebalanced as and when required.
This Portfolio never gets outdated, market leaders still have headroom to grow
- Stocks: 11
- Rebalance Frequency: As per the requirement
Login to see stocks/ETFs for this Evergreen Cartera