Customer Care FAQ’s

Ans.  Contract note is the legal record of any transaction carried out on a stock exchange through a stock broker. It serves as the confirmation of trade done on a particular day on behalf of a client on a stock exchange (BSE/NSE/ MCX/ NCDEX).

Ans. You can give us just a request by an email. All new accounts are by default opened online also where client can trade through web.

Ans. Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme or RGESS is a new equity tax advantage savings scheme for equity investors in India, with the stated objective of “encouraging the savings of the small investors in the domestic capital markets”. It is exclusively for the first time retail investors in securities market.

The maximum investment allowed for claiming deduction under RGESS is Rs.50,000. The investor will be eligible to get a 50% deduction of the amount invested from the taxable income of that year u/s 80CCG. The benefit is over and above the deduction available u/s Sec 80C.

Ans. You can check your account details by logging into your back office. In case you wish to change any of your details, you can fill out the Change Request forms in the Downloads Section and send the same to us through courier or you can visit us for the same at our Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, New Delhi-110091 office.

Ans. We provide a back-office login along with your trading account in which you can see various reports as listed below:

  • Detailed Financial Ledger
  • Net Position
  • Margin report
  • DP Holding report
  • Fund status
  • MTM on open position
  • Profit & Loss statement
  • Contract Note

You can view all these reports at our website in the login section.

Ans. As per the agreed tariff sheet we have to take Rs.15/- as minimum service charges the traded day. If the brokerage is less than Rs.15/- then the difference will be charged as service charge. This happens in such cases where the value of share is very less and the client has done 2 or 3 trades where the brokerage is coming to be less than Rs.15/-

Ans. Dividend will be credited to the bank account linked to your Demat Account.

Ans. Pay in day is the day when the brokers shall make payment or delivery of securities to the exchange. Pay out day is the day when the exchange makes payment or delivery of securities to the broker. Settlement cycle is on T+2 rolling settlement basis for Equity segment and T+1 rolling settlement for Derivatives segment.

One can request for the payout of funds by sending an email at and payout of securities will be send directly to the linked demat account if there is no debit balance in the respective client ledger.

Ans. There are two ways to transfer the funds into Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd. Bank account as below:

1. You can deposit the cheque into Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd., HDFC Bank account number- 00030140000152 IFSC: HDFC0000003 for Equity and Derivative segment and HDFC Bank Account Number- 00030340024949 IFSC: HDFC0000003 for Commodity segment at any of the HDFC Bank branch near to you and then send an email at for updating the same in your respective client ledger.

2. You can transfer online also using our trading platform or through our website where you will find the Online funds transfer icon by using Net Banking.

Ans. You need to give one copy of your pan card surrender letter to us with new pan card copy (self attested)

Ans. to customer care link on website and download our account reactivation form and send it to our office address or give to your respective Relationship Manager.

Ans. Go to customer care link on website and download forms for KYC modification format and fill that form and submit to us with valid proof like for address change new address proof or for bank details new bank account proof or you can directly contact to your Relationship Manager.

Ans. No, you just need to fill the new segment activation form and also have to give latest 6 month transaction of your bank account or ITR copy of your last 2 financial year and submit to us.

Ans. Download Bank updation form from our website and fill the form and submit to our office with Bank account proof (cancelled cheque copy or bank passbook front page mentioning the IFSC code with latest transactions).

Ans. You have to submit your marriage certificate or affidavit to us with self-attested copy of your pan card and KYC updation modification form.

Ans. You can change your name in our records by providing copy of that local newspaper , copy of pan card and KYC updation modification form.

Ans. For HUF account reactivation you need to first check your KYC whether it is registered or not by NDML or CVL. If your KYC is registered then you need to give just reactivation form or if it not then you need to give whole documents which are required for the time of opening an account.

Ans. Yes you can cancel your POA just giving a written request letter to us.

Ans. No, we send trading related confirmation messages in only one registered number, but we can keep your another number in our record for communication purpose.

Ans.You can fill the prescribed form for Power Of Attorney authorization and submit to our branch/RM.

Ans. When in your account there are not any sale/ purchase transactions done from the last 6 months.

Ans. Limited purpose power of attorney is that your broker useit only for auto pay in purpose and for margin obligation in regards to your positions.

Ans. Yes, In such case you have to give your self-attested and stamped client master of the other DP account and request letter.

Ans. The existing account will be closed and new account opened in the name of the minor turned major and all securities in the minor account are transferred to the new account.

Ans. No. The names of the account holders of a BO account cannot be changed. Ifany change has to be effected by addition or deletion, a new account has to be opened in the desired holding pattern (names) and then transfer the securities tothe newly opened account. The old account may be closed.

Ans. The claimant should submit to the concerned DP an application i.e. Transmission Request Form (TRF) along with the following supporting documents:

In case of death of sole holder; where the sole holder has appointed a nominee

  • Notarised copy of the death certificate

In case of death of the sole holder; where the sole holder has not appointed a nominee

  •   Notarised copy of the death certificate

And any one of the below mentioned documents :

  • Succession certificate
  • Copy of probated will
  • Letter of Administration

The DP, after ensuring that the application is genuine, will transfer securities to the account of the claimant.

Ans. Transmission is the process by which securities of a deceased account holder are transferred to the account of his legal heirs / nominee.

Ans. No. we require hard copy for make any change in your account.

Ans. Yes. Contact to our representatives for this.

Ans. As per SEBI directive, the charge structure will be based on value of holdings in the accounts as indicated below:

• No AMC shall be levied, if the value of holding is up to Rs. 50,000.
• For the value of holding from Rs 50,001 to Rs 200,000, AMC not exceeding Rs 100 may be charged.
• If the value of holding in such BSDA exceeds Rs. 200,000 at any date, the DPs may levy charges as applicable to regular accounts (non-BSDA) from that date onwards.

Ans. No, we require modification KYC form with valid documents for make any change in your account.

Ans. When your details changed in our records then confirmation will be sent to your registered mobile number.

Ans. Once you receive the welcome kit first verify the details and further if you want to trade then you need to dial 011-42445858, you will automatically get connected to your respective Dealer.

Ans. Just give your one passport size photograph, pan card and valid address proof with kyc form to your RM or submit to our office. We will update your KYC in KRA.

Ans. No, in case you have already opened a trading account with us otherwise you can.

Ans. If you update bank in trading account only for funds transfer then the old bank we can keep in our record on your request and in Demat account your bank detail remains same. But when you give request for update bank details in both then we update your bank details in both Trading and Demat account. The old bank details will be remaining same in Trading only but in Demat your old bank details will be removed. In trading account you can keep more than one bank but in Demat you can keep only one bank detail.

Ans. The reason for the cheque not reflecting in your Trading account ledger is that the cheque has been deposited directly by the client at his own and it has not reflected yet in our Bank accounts. Once the cheque gets reflected in our Bank account it will be posted in the respective Trading account ledger.

In case of NEFT/ RTGS, we need the scan copy of the deposit slip of the Bank where the client has requested for the NEFT/ RTGS. UTR no. does not clear whether the payment has been made from the registered Bank account as per our records or from a third party Bank account.