Trading Platform FAQ’s
Ans. Elite Wealth limited offer given below Platforms
- Mobile App : Elite Empower
If you are a Mobile savvy trader, it is a right an ideal choice for you. Empower is our Mobile trading app, available on both Android and IOS, to give you a taste of technology while you are on the move. Its friendly interface allows to view rates, market depth, scrip details, charts and even buy or sell shares on a touch of your figures.
Download Mobile App through given below links:
– Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wave.EliteEmpower1
- Software: Elite Enhance
It is a trading application for active traders glued to markets on their desktops / laptops. The application provides advanced charting, various calculators and much more. It is an ideal fit for Traders looking towards building their own strategies and enriching their experience while trading in markets.
Download software through given link: https://elitewealth.in/elite-wealth-it-software/
Ans. Yes, both are available
Ans. Elite Empower
Ans. There are no download, setup or subscription fees for using our platforms.
Ans. Kindly updates your email id.
Ans. This can be done by clicking on the “forgot password” link. An automated mail will be sent to your inbox, with the help of those passwords you can set new one.
Ans. After three wrong attempts, your account will be blocked by administrator; you can unblock your Code by yourself through Mobile app (Elite Empower) under the option User blocked.
Step given below:
-Download Elite Empower App
-Open app and click on User blocked
-Fill User Id, Email Id and Pan Number and then Click on Submit
-Your account will be unblocked
Ans. As per the available statistics at BSE and NSE, transactions take place in dematerialised mode only. Therefore, in view of the convenience of trading in dematerialised mode, it is advisable to have a beneficial owner (BO) account for trading at the exchanges.
Ans. Intraday means a position taken must be squared off within the trading day itself (during market hours only). Delivery means a position taken may be squared off any time after that trading day.
- CNC– For trading Equity in delivery
- MIS– For trading Equity & F&O in intraday
- NRML– For trading F&O, Currency and Commodities for overnight position. Since these positions are not intraday positions, the margin requirements for these will be as per the overnight margins. Also, they will not be squared off by our system at the end of the trading session.
Ans. You can transfer online using our trading platform
- Through Mobile app/ Software/ explore by using pay in links
- Through our website www.elitewealth.in where you will find the funds transfer icon
Ans. Your Client code which you receive at the time of account opening will be your user id and trading id.