An Open Ended Equity Scheme The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in equity & equity related instruments of maximum 30 stocks across market capitalization. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||TATA FOCUSED EQUITY FUND|
|Type of Scheme||An Open Ended Equity Scheme investing in maximum 30 stocks across market
caps (i.e. multicap).
|NFO Date||NFO Opens: 15th November 2019 • NFO Closes: 29th November 2019|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital
appreciation by investing in equity & equity related instruments of maximum 30
stocks across market caps.However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the
Scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
|Fund Manager||Rupesh Patel|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 200 TRI|
|Min. Investment Amount||Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Re.1/- thereafterAdditional Investment: Rs 1,000/-
and in multiple of Re 1/- thereafter.
|Load Structure||Entry Load (During NFO): N.A.
Exit Load: 1% of the applicable NAV, if redeemed/switched out on or before expiry
of 365 days from the date of allotment.
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the
possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go
up or down.
3. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
4. Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there can be no assurance and no guarantee that the Scheme will
achieve its objective.
5. As with any investment in stocks, shares and securities, the NAV of the Units under this Scheme can go up or down, depending on the factors
and forces affecting the capital markets.
6. Past performance of the previous Schemes, the Sponsors or its Group / Affiliates / AMC / Mutual Fund is not indicative of and does not
guarantee the future performance of the Scheme.
7. Investment in equity and equity related securities including option contracts involve high degree of risks and investors should not invets in the
schemes unless they can afford to take the risk of losing their investment.
8. The sponsors are not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operations of the scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1 lakh
made by them towards setting up of the mutual fund.
9. Tata Focused Equity Fund is only the name of the Scheme and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme, its future
prospects or the returns. Investors therefore are urged to study the terms of the Offer carefully and consult their Tax and Investment Advisor
before investing in the Scheme.
10. Tata Focused Equity Fund is not guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Under normal circumstances, the asset allocation of the Scheme will be as follows:
^ Subject to overall limit of 30 stocks across market capitalization.
*Includes securitized debt (excluding foreign securitized debt) up to 70% of the Debt Instrument of the Scheme. The Scheme shall not invest in foreign securitized debt and credit default swaps.
The Scheme will comply with all the applicable circulars issued by SEBI as regard to derivatives viz. SEBI Circular no. SEBI/MFD/CIR No. 03/ 158 /03 dated June 10, 2003, no. DNPD/Cir-29/2005 dated September 14, 2005, no. SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 9/108562/07 dated November 16, 2007, no. Cir/ IMD/ DF/ 11/ 2010 dated August 18, 2010.The cumulative gross exposure to equity, equity related instruments, debt, money market instruments and derivatives shall not exceed 100% of the net assets of the scheme. The maximum exposure to derivatives will not exceed 50% of the net assets of the scheme.The scheme does not seek to invest in foreign securities.
The Scheme may participate in repo/reverse repo in corporate debt securities.The Fund may engage in short selling of securities in accordance with the framework relating to short selling and securities lending and borrowing specified by SEBI. Not more than 20% of the net assets of the fund can be deployed in stock lending. The scheme would limit its exposure, with regards to securities lending, for a single intermediary, to the extent of 5% of the total net assets of the scheme at the time of lending. Pending deployment of the funds in securities in terms of investment objective of the Scheme, the AMC may park the funds of the Scheme in short term deposits of the Scheduled Commercial Banks, subject to the guidelines issued by SEBI vide its circular dated April 16, 2007, as may be amended from time to time.
#A mutual fund may invest in the units of REITs and InvITs subject to the following:
(a) No mutual fund under all its schemes shall own more than 10% of units issued by a single issuer of REIT and InvIT; and
(b) The scheme shall not invest –
i. more than 10% of its NAV in the units of REIT and InvIT; and
ii. more than 5% of its NAV in the units of REIT and InvIT issued by a single issuer.
Due to market conditions, the AMC may invest beyond the range set out above. Such deviations shall normally be for a short term purpose only, for defensive considerations and the intention being at all times to protect the interests of Unit Holders.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Tata Focused Equity Fund NFO , Submit Your Details Below: