TATA Banking & PSU Debt Fund NFO An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in debt instruments of Banks, Public Sector Undertakings, Public Financial Institutions and Municipal Bonds The NFO has been started from September 19, 2019 to October 03, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||TATA Banking & PSU Debt Fund|
|Type of Scheme||An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in debt instruments of Banks, Public Sector Undertakings, Public Financial Institutions and Municipal Bonds|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate reasonable income, with low risk and high level of liquidity from a portfolio of predominantly debt & money market securities issued by Banks, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), Public Financial Institutions (PFIs) and Municipal Bonds. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.|
|Launch Date||September 19, 2019|
|Closing Date||October 03, 2019|
|Loads||Entry Load: Not Applicable,
Exit Load – Nil
|Benchmark||CRISIL Banking and PSU Debt Index|
|Minimum Investment Amount||Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Re.1/- thereafter
Additional Investment: Rs 1,000/- and in multiple of Re 1/- thereafter.
|Name of the Fund Manager||Mr. Amit Somani|
Terms and Conditions
1. The above structure is applicable only for AMFI Registered Business Associates Empanelled with Karvy Stock Broking Limited (KSBL)
2. Sub Brokerage would be paid on the valid Investment amount, which will be computed and paid post allotment of units and on the receipt of the same from AMC.
3. The trail commission at applicable rate would be calculate on daily NAV basis and would be paid monthly on receipt of the same from the AMC
4. No Commission/incentive would be payable on applications rejected for any reasons
5. No Commission will be paid for your own investment or where you are the beneficiary owner of such Investment.
6. Associates are required to strictly adhere to the code of conduct prescribed by SEBI and AMFI and should not indulge in any practice contravening it directly or indirectly.
7. Please refer to the latest applicable load structure and offer document.
8. The above mentioned structure will be valid during the NFO period.
9. All applications should be bear the correct distributor ARN, associate ARN and Respective EUIN for being eligible for payment.
10. Above Commission rates are exclusive of GST & all other taxes
11. Additional Trail for B 30 cities will be applicable for investments from retail individual investments up to 2 Lakhs Only
12. Additional Trail paid for B30 cities is subject to Full Claw back, in case the investment is redeemed/Switched out /Transferred to other ARN within ONW Year or Within the Exit load period which is later
13. Any disputes arising out of this structure will be subject to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in TATA Banking & PSU Debt Fund – NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]