Sundaram Equity Fund NFO An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks. The NFO has been started from August 16, 2019 to August 30, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Sundaram Equity Fund|
|Type of the Scheme||An open-ended equity scheme|
|Category of Scheme||An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks.|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related, instruments across market capitalization. No Guarantee There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return
either by the Mutual Fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset Management Company.
|Launch Date||August 16, 2019|
|Closing Date||August 30, 2019|
|Entry Load||Not applicable|
|Exit Load||For redemption within 12 months from the date of allotment – 1%.
For redemption on or after 12 months from the date of allotment – Nil.
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 500 TRI Index.|
|Minimum Application Amount||Fresh Purchase : Rs. 5000 and in Multiples of Rs.1 thereafter|
|Plans/Options||Regular Plan – Growth & Dividend (Payout & Reinvestment) Option
Direct Plan – Growth & Dividend (Payout & Reinvestment) Option
|Fund Manager||Mr. S Krishnakumar & S Bharath|
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above structure is applicable only for AMFI Registered Business Associates Empanelled with Karvy Stock Broking Limited (KSBL)
2. Sub Brokerage would be paid on the valid Investment amount, which will be computed and paid post allotment of units and on the receipt of the same from AMC.
3. The trail commission at applicable rate would be calculate on daily NAV basis and would be paid monthly on receipt of the same from the AMC
4. No Commission/incentive would be payable on applications rejected for any reasons
5. No Commission will be paid for your own investment or where you are the beneficiary owner of such Investment.
6. Associates are required to strictly adhere to the code of conduct prescribed by SEBI and AMFI and should not indulge in any practice contravening it directly or indirectly.
7. Please refer to the latest applicable load structure and offer document.
8. The above mentioned structure will be valid during the NFO period.
9. All applications should be bear the correct distributor ARN, associate ARN and Respective EUIN for being eligible for payment.
10. Above Commission rates are exclusive of GST & all other taxes
11. Additional Trail for B 30 cities will be applicable for investments from retail individual investments up to 2 Lakhs Only
12. Additional Trail paid for B30 cities is subject to Full Claw back, in case the investment is redeemed/Switched out /Transferred to other ARN within ONW Year or Within the Exit load period which is later
13. Any disputes arising out of this structure will be subject to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
*Includes investment in equity and equity related securities of companies of all market capitalisation.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Union Focused Fund NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]