Rossari Biotech Limited is likely to get listed soon at stock exchange platform for trading in Secondary market. Interested clients can fetch details like Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The firm has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for July 13, 2020 with a price band of Rs.(Rs. 423-425) per equity share. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 35 shares. One can apply via ASBA and UPI to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company was incorporated on March 6, 2003 in Mumbai, India. The firm is specialized in chemicals manufacturing in India. It covers various sectors like FMCG, apparel, poultry, and animal feed for its customized solutions through its diversified product portfolio which includes home, personal care and performance chemicals, textile specialty chemicals, and animal health and nutrition products. The network and operational units of the company is widespread and covers India as well as 17 foreign countries including Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Mauritius. It is certified as a largest manufacturer of textile specialty chemicals in India as followed a sustainable, eco-friendly textile specialty chemicals as per F&S report as on 30th September 2019. ‘Rossari’ is a well-known brand in the market.
Rossari Biotech has classified its products into three main categories as follows:-
- Home personal care and performance chemicals :- The company is specialized in acrylic polymers in India and manufacturing over 300 products for its customers in the soaps and detergent, paints, inks and coatings, ceramics and tiles, water treatment chemicals and pulp and paper industries.
- Textiles specialty chemicals: – The firm offers special chemicals for the entire value-chain of the textile industry starting from fiber, yarn to fabric, wet processing and garment processing.
- Animal health and nutrition: – It also deals into animal health and nutrition sectors and currently supply poultry feed supplements and additives, pet grooming and pet treats including for weaning, infants and adult pets.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- Offering various product portfolio to fulfill and satisfied its existing customers,
- Well-known brandin textile specialty chemical manufacturer in India,
- Extensive manufacturing and technical capabilities,
- Robust R&D divisions following innovation and sustainability strategy,
- Maintains pan India sales and distribution networks,
- Manages strong and experience management team,
- Maintains robust financial performance and track record.
Objects Of The Issue:-
The Offer includes of a Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale-
- The Offer for Sale- The object of the Offer for Sale is to allow the Selling Shareholders to sell an aggregate of up to 10,500,000 Equity Shares held by them. The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Fresh Issue- The net proceeds of the Fresh Issue, i.e. Gross proceeds of the Fresh Issue less the Offer Expenses apportioned to the Company (“Net Proceeds”) are proposed to be utilized for Repayment/prepayment of certain indebtedness availed by the Company (including accrued interest), Funding working capital requirements; and General corporate purposes.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open: –||July 13, 2020 to Jul 15,2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Value)||11,682,033 Equity Shares of Rs.2
(aggregating up to 496.49 Crore)
|Face Value||Rs. 10Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 423- 425 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||35 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||35 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for Rossari Biotech Limited Allotment
Rossari Biotech Limited IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced. Important Tantatives dates for Rossari Biotech Limited IPO are:
- The Allotment date for Rossari Biotech Limited issue is expected on July 21, 2020
- The amount will get unblocked on July 22, 2020
- The Shares are expected to credit in DP accounts on July 22, 2020
- The Shares of Rossari Biotech Limited is likely to get listed on July 23, 2020 on both BSE and NSE.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Check Rossari Biotech Limited IPO Allotment Status
Rossari Biotech Limited allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Download “Rossari Biotech Limited” IPO Application Form
From NSE: click here
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s
Promoters Of The Company:-
Mr. Edward Walter Menezes & Mr. Sunil Srinivasan Chari
Financials:- (Restated Consolidated Financial Record)
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||4715.15||2498.45||1649.50||1308.94|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||652.53||456.83||254.03||142.85|
Lead Manager Details
1)Axis Capital Limited
1stFloor, Axis House
C-2,Wadia International Centre,
P.B. MargWorli Mumbai 400 025, Maharashtra, India
Tel: (+ 91 22) 4325 2183
Investor grievance E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Ms. SimranGadh
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012029
2)ICICI Securities Limited
ICICI Centre, H.T. Parekh MargChurchgate,
Mumbai 400 020Maharashtra, India
Tel: (+91 22) 2288 2460
Investor Grievance E-mail:email@example.com
Contact person: Mr. Arjun A. Mehrotra / Mr. RupeshKhant
SEBI Registration No:INM000011179
Registrar To The Issue
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
LalBahadurShastri Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083
Tel:(+91 22) 4918 6200
Contact Person:Ms. Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No:INR000004058
Registered Office Details
201 A -B, 2ndFloor, Akruti Corporate Park,
L.B.S. Marg, next to GE Gardens, Kanjurmarg (W),
Mumbai 400079, India;
Tel:(+91 22) 6123 3800
Contact Person:Ms. Parul Gupta,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Tel: (+91 22) 6123 3800
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058