An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in mid cap stocks to generate long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related instruments of midcap companies.
However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Principal Midcap Fund NFO|
|Type of Scheme||An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in mid cap stocks|
|NFO Date||NFO Opens: 6th December 2019 • NFO Closes: 20th December|
|Investment Objective||To generate long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity
and equity related instruments of midcap companies.
However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the
Scheme will be achieved.
|Fund Manager||Mr. Ravi Gopalakrishnan – Fund Manager
Mr. Sudhir Kedia – Associate Fund Manager
|Benchmark Index||NIFTY Midcap 100 Index – TR|
|Min. Investment Amount||Minimum application amount will be Rs.5,000/- for both Dividend and Growth
|Load Structure||Entry Load: Not Applicable
If redeemed/ switched on or before 365 days from the date of allotment:
1. Nil for redemption/ switch out of units upto 20% of the units allotted (the limit)
2. 1% on redemption in excess of 20% of the limit stated above- Redemption of
units would be done on First in First out Basis (FIFO)
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk,
default risk including the possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your
investment in the Scheme may go up or down. As with any investment in stocks, shares and securities, the NAV
of the Units under the Scheme can go up or down, depending on the factors and forces affecting the capital markets.
3. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
4. Principal Midcap Fund is only the name of the Scheme and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of
the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
5. The sponsor or any of its associates including co-settlors are not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from
the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 25 lakhs made by it towards setting up the Fund.
6. The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Under normal circumstances, the funds of the scheme shall be invested as per the asset allocation pattern table as given below:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Principal Midcap Fund NFO, Submit Your Details Below: