Prataap Snacks Limited is going to bring its IPO to get list on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. The firm has drafted Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Exchange Board of India. The IPO is scheduled between September 22, 2017 – September 26, 2017 with a price band of Rs. 930- Rs. 938. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 15 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
Public issue of the firm stood at (*) equity shares by the bank aggregating. The company plans to raise Rs. 482 crore through its IPO.
The company was incorporated on March 23, 2009 at Madhya Pradesh in India. It is basically an Indian snack food company. “Yellow Diamond” is the brand name of the firm further to sell its products in the market.
The company offers its products under three categories:-
- Extruded Snacks:- Processed, reconstituted and shaped potato or cereal based snacks are included under such category. It may be flavoured or unflavoured. Here, Puffed snacks are also offered.Shaped Extruded Snacks and Random Extruded Snacks are the two parts of this category to sell the products.
- Chips:- It consists fried, sliced chips or crisps made from potatoes, hummus, lentils etc. Here, flavoured and unflavoured chips are offered.
- Namkeen:- It includes products like moong dal, masala or fried nuts, sev and bhujia.
Youth and children are the important consumers of Extruded Snacks category while Potato Chips and Namkeen category of snacks are for all consumer segments.
Positive outlook of the Firm:
- Wide variety of its products portfolio;
- Customer centric products along with high quality and better price;
- Available in India via its strong distribution network;
- Strategically located manufacturing facilities;
- Efficient and qualified management team and employees;
Objects Of The Issue:-
The purpose of the issue includes the Fresh Issue and the Offer for Sale.
- Offer for Sale :- The Selling Shareholders of the firm will be eligible to their respective portion of the proceeds from the Offer for Sale. Company will not get any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Fresh Issue:- The firm plans to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue for the purpose as mentioned below:
- Repayment/pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company;
- To fulfill the capital expenditure requirements for the purpose to expand and modernize at certain of its existing manufacturing facilities;
- Investment in its subsidiary, Pure N Sure, towards enabling the repayment/pre-payment of certain borrowings availed of by its Subsidiary;
- For the advertisement and making strong brand image;
- General corporate purposes.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||September 22, 2017, September 26,2017|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 482 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 5 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. [930- 938] Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||15 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||15 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for Prataap Snacks Limited IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Prataap Snacks limited IPO issue is expected to be September 29,2017
- The amount will get unblocked on October 2, 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on October 2, 2017
- The Shares of Prataap Snacks likely to be listed on October 3,2017 on both BSE and NSE.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as CL Educate IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promoters Of the Company:-
1) Arvind Mehta
3) Apoorva Kumat
4) Rajesh Mehta
5) Naveen Mehta
6) Arun Mehta,
7) Kanta Mehta
8) Rita Mehta
9) Premlata Kumat
10) Swati Bapna
11) Rakhi Kumat
12)Sandhya Kumat and SCI Growth Investments II.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||4271.75||3414.01||2991.31||2798.79||2220.65|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||98.93||273.73||99.02||53.79||148.72|
Lead Manager Details:-
1) Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
14th Floor, Edelweiss House Off CST Road Kalina
Mumbai 400 098
Tel: (91 22) 4009 4400
Fax: (91 22) 4086 3610
Investor Grievance E-mail: customerservice.mb@ edelweissfin.com
Contact Person: Siddharth Shah/Sudhanshu Bhasin
SEBI Registration Number: INM0000010650
2) JM Financial Institutional Securities Limited
7th Floor, Cnergy Appasaheb Marathe Marg,
Prabhadevi Mumbai 400 025
Tel: (91 22) 6630 3030
Fax: (91 22) 6630 3330
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Prachee Dhuri
SEBI Registration Number: INM000010361
3) Spark Capital Advisors (India) Private Limited
No.2 ‘Reflections’, Leith Castle Centre Street Santhome High Road
Chennai 600 028
Tel: (91 44) 4344 0000
Fax: (91 44) 4344 0090
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Vishal Prasad
SEBI Registration Number: INM000011138
Registrar To The Issue:-
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32 Gachibowli,
Financial District Nanakramguda
Hyderabad 500 032
Tel: (91 40) 6716 2222
Fax: (91 40) 2343 1551
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration Number: INR000000221
Registered Office Details:-
Khasra No 378/2, Nemawar Road,
Near Makrand House, Indore 452 020;
Tel: (91 731) 243 7621;
Fax: (91 731) 243 7605
Contact Person: Rishabh Kumar Jain,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer;
Corporate Identity Number: U15311MP2009PLC021746
To Invest In IPO, Submit Details Given Below[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
To Download Prataap Snacks Limited IPO Application Form click here