An open ended equity linked saving scheme with a statutory lock in of 3 years and tax benefit.The NFO has been started from July 04, 2019 to July 18, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund|
|Type of the Scheme||An open-ended equity linked saving scheme with a statutory lock in of 3 years and tax benefit|
|Category of Scheme||ELSS|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation through a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments. (80% of total assets in accordance with Equity Linked Saving Scheme, 2005 notified by Ministry of Finance)
However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme would be achieved.
|Launch Date||July 04, 2019|
|Closing Date||July 18, 2019|
|Benchmark||NIFTY 500 TRI|
|Entry Load||Not applicable|
|Minimum Application Amount||New Purchase: Rs. 500 and in multiples of Rs. 500 thereafter.
Additional Purchase: Rs. 500 and in multiples of Re. 500 thereafter.
|Plans||The Scheme offers two Plans:
1. Direct Plan
2. Regular Plan
Both Regular and Direct Plan(s) offers Growth Option only.
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting the capital markets and money markets as with any investment in stocks, shares and securities.
3. Past performance of the Sponsor and their affiliates / AMC / Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme of the Mutual Fund.
4. Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund is only the name of the Scheme and the name of the Scheme does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
5. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1 lakh made by them towards setting up the Fund.
6. The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund- NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]