The initial public offering of Newgen Software Technology Limited is likely to be listed on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. All investors can get important information like Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. Newgen Software has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. Newgen Software Technology IPO is scheduled for January 16, 2018 with a price band of Rs. 240- Rs. 245 per equity share. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 61 shares.
One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company was incorporated on June 5, 1992 at New Delhi, India. The company provides a platform where organizations can easily develop the powerful applications as per their business requirements. The clients of the firm use the platform to rapidly design, build and implement enterprise-grade custom applications through its intuitive, visual interface with minimal coding.
Below are the functions of its platform :-
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM): It helps to digitization of enterprise content and information.
- Business Process Management (BPM): It helps enterprises to manage a complete range of business processes.
- Customer Communication Management (CCM): It helps enterprises to improve communications.
It sells its products through direct sales and through its 300 strong channel partners in the global markets.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- A Software Company with strong brand value in the market.
- Various business offering across several verticals (including banking, government/PSUs, BPO/IT, insurance and healthcare);
- Diversified revenue streams (license fees or subscription fees) from multiple geographies with low customer concentration;
- Recurring and non-recurring, repeat revenues from long standing customer relationships;
- Experienced and qualified management team and employee;
- Motive to Innovate through in-house R&D;
- Maintaining strong balance sheet and stable cash flow along with profitable track record.
Objects Of The Issue:-
The Offer includes a Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders:-
- Offer for Sale:- The Offer includes an Offer for Sale of 13,453,932 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
- Fresh Issue :- The objects for which the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue will be utilized are as below:
a.) Purchase and furnishing of office premises near Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Uttar Pradesh; and
b.) For general corporate purposes.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||January 16, 2018 – January 18, 2018|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Fresh Issue of [*] Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs 95.00 Cr
Offer for Sale of 13,453,932 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [*] Cr
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. [240- 245] Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||61 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||61 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
(* indicates to be updated)
Newgen Software Technology IPO Subscription Details
|Sr.No.||Category||No. of shares offered/reserved||No. of shares bid for||No. of times of total meant for the category|
|1||Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs)||3506688||54767203||15.62|
|2||Non Institutional Investors (NIIs)||2611840||14412958||5.52|
|3||Retail Individual Investors (RIIs)||6094293||31597634||5.18|
Updated as on 18 Jan 2018 at 05:00 p.m
Get Upcoming IPO Notification on your mobile, Download our App
Important dates for Newgen Software Technology Limited IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Newgen Software Technology limited IPO issue is expected to be January 23, 2018.
- The amount will get unblocked on January 24, 2018.
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on January 24, 2018.
- The Shares of Newgen Software Technology likely to be listed on January 25, 2018 on both BSE and NSE.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts Starting Just Rs. 2000/-
Check Newgen Software Technology Limited IPO Allotment Status
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- To Check Allotment Status
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Newgen Software Technology IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Download “Newgen Software Technology Limited” IPO Application Form
From BSE: click here
From NSE: click here
Promoters Of the Company:-
- Diwakar Nigam
- T.S. Varadarajan
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||4,467.11||3,892.55||3,243.41||2,650.47||1,578.12|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||523.62||278.20||463.80||410.81||369.55|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
1) ICICI Securities Limited
ICICI Center, H.T. Parekh Marg Churchgate,
Mumbai 400 020 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 2288 2460
Fax: +91 22 2282 6580
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shekher Asnani/ Vishal Kanjani
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011179
2) Jefferies India Private Limited
42/43, 2 North Avenue, Maker Maxity Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4356 6000
Fax: +91 22 6765 5595
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Amit Agarwal
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011443
3) IDFC Bank Limited
Naman Chambers C 32, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East),
Mumbai 400 051 Maharashtra, India
Tel : +91 22 6622 2600
Fax : +91 22 6622 2501
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mangesh Ghogle / Harsh Thakkar
SEBI Registration No.: MB/INM000012250
Registrar To The Issue:-
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B Plot 31 and 32,
Gachibowli Financial District, Nanakramguda
Hyderabad 500 032 Telangana, India
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
Investor Grievance e-mail: newgen.ipo @karvy.com
Contact Person: M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration No. INR000000221
Registered Office Details:-
A-6, Satsang Vihar Marg, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi 110 067, India
Tel: +91 11 4077 0100, 2696 3571, 26964733
Fax: +91 11 2685 6936
Contact Person: Aman Mourya,
Company Secretary and compliance officer Tel: +91 11 2681 5472
To Invest in IPO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]