MSTC Limited will come soon in the stock exchange platform further to trade in Secondary Market. Investors can fetch all IPO related information like Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The firm has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for Mar 13, 2019 with a price band of Rs. 121- Rs.128 per equity share. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 90 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company was incorporated on September 9, 1964 at Kolkata, India. It is mainly a trading company which regulates regular shipment of scraps. It is famous as a large diversified, multi products services and trading company. The company offers and facilitates bulk raw material and e- commerce services to government and government controlled entities. Initially, it was running a canalising agency to import of ferrous scrap until 1992. Later, it has established itself as a leading e-commerce service providers in India and played a significant role to trade of bulk raw materials. Further, the firm adopted the recycling business through 50:50 joint venture with MIL so that it can set and run a shredding plant. It has set up various collection centers in the country.
The functions of firm are divided into three parts as mentioned:-
- A) E-Commerce:- Here, it is offering e-auction/e-sale, e-procurement services and development of customized software/solutions to the PSU entity.
- B) Trading:- Here, it is engaged in trading like sourcing, purchase and sale of industrial raw materials like low ash metallurgical coke, HR coil, naptha, crude oil, coking coal, steam coal, line pipes etc.
- C) Recycling through MMRPL :- The purpose to set up one of the organized state of the art auto shredding plant in India so that the company can recycle ELVs and other white goods by converting these into shredded scrap.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- A famous PSU entity offering e-commerce services to customers in a fair way without any risk,
- Manage a virtual marketplace for any physical commercial activity further to help stakeholders,
- Experties to provide e-commerce services to its customers;
- Acknowledge strong and advance technology platform;
- Highly qualified and experienced working employees and management team.
Objects Of The Issue:-
Below are the objects of the issue:-
- To carry out the disinvestment of Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders in the firm,
- To get advantage of listing shares on the exchange,
The firm will not get any proceeds from the Offer and all proceeds shall go to the Selling Shareholder.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||Mar 13, 2019, Mar 15,2019|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Value)||17,670,400 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. 226.18 Cr)|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. [121-128] Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||90 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||90 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
(*) indicates to be updated
Get Upcoming IPO Notification on your mobile, Download our App
MSTC Limited IPO Subscription Details
Important dates for MSTC Limited Allotment Status
MSTC IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced. Important Tantatives dates for MSTC Limited IPO are:
- The Allotment date for MSTC Limited IPO issue is expected on March 20, 2019.
- The amount will get unblocked on March 21, 2019.
- The Shares are expected to credit in DP accounts on March 21, 2019.
- The Shares of MSTC Limited is likely to get listed on March 22, 2019. on both BSE and NSE.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts Starting Just Rs. 2000/-
Check MSTC Limited IPO Allotment Status
MSTC Limited IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Download “MSTC Limited” IPO Application Form
From BSE: click here
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s
Promoters Of the Company:-
President Of India, acting through MoS.
Financials:- (Restated Consolidated Financial Record)
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Millions)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||42566.28||47378.56||45,998.14||41,621.75|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||(158.84)||(64.81)||1,391.50||(2471)|
Lead Manager Details:-
Equirus Capital Private Limited 12th Floor, C Wing, Marathon Futurex,
N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013, Maharashtra, India
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ankesh Jain/Gaurav Phadke
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011286
Registrar To The Issue:-
Alankit Assignments Limited
205-208, Anarkali Complex, Jhandewalan
Extension, New Delhi -110 055
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: S. Arunraj/Sachin Gupta
SEBI Registration No.: INR000002532
Registered Office Details:-
225-C, A. J. C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 020,
West Bengal, India;
Contact Person: Ajay Kumar Rai,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer Tel: +91-033-2281-3088;
Corporate Identity Number: U27320WB1964GOI026211
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058