An open ended equity scheme .The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio investing predominantly in Indian equity and equity related securities of midcap companies.The NFO has been started from July 08, 2019 to July 22, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Mirae Asset Midcap Fund|
|Type of the Scheme||An open-ended equity scheme|
|Category of Scheme||Equity Scheme – Mid Cap Fund|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio investing predominantly in Indian equity and equity related securities of midcap companies. From time to time, the fund manager may also participate in other Indian equities and equity related securities for optimal portfolio construction. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.|
|Launch Date||July 08, 2019|
|Closing Date||July 22, 2019|
|Entry Load||Not applicable|
|Benchmark||Nifty Midcap 100 Index TRI|
|Exit Load||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1% If redeemed after 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: NIL.|
|Minimum Application Amount||Investors can invest under the Scheme with a minim|
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal
2. As the price / value / interest rate of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme can go up or down depending on various factors and forces affecting capital markets and money markets.
3. Past performance of the Sponsor/ AMC/ Mutual Fund does not guarantee the future performance of the Scheme.
4. The Scheme does not in any manner indicate its quality or its future prospects and returns.
5. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1.00 lakh made by it towards setting up the Mirae Asset Mutual Fund.
6. The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme. In addition, the scheme does not guarantee or assure any dividend and also does not guarantee or assure that it will make any dividend distribution, though it has every intention to make the same in the dividend option. All dividend distributions will be subjected to the investment performance of the Scheme.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Mirae Asset Midcap Fund NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]