Mirae Asset Equity Allocator Fund of Fund NFO scheduling from 8th September 2020 – 15th September 2020 (An open ended fund of fund scheme predominantly investing in units of domestic equity ETFs )
|Scheme Name||Mirae Asset Equity Allocator Fund of Fund NFO|
|Issue Open||8th September 2020 – 15th September 2020|
An open ended fund of fund scheme predominantly investing in units of domestic equity ETFs
|Benchmark||NIFTY 200 Index (TRI)|
|Fund Manager||Ms. Bharti Sawant|
|Objective of Scheme||The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio investing predominantly in units of domestic equity ETFs. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.|
|Minimum Application Amount||Investors can invest under the Scheme during the New Fund Offer period and ongoing offer period with a minimum investment of Rs.5,000/- and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter.|
Regular and Direct plans
|Indicate Load Seperately||A) Entry Load: Not Applicable B) Exit Load: Nil|
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in Mutual Fund units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal
- As the price / value / interest rate of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme can go up or down depending on various factors and forces affecting capital markets and money markets.
- Past performance of the Sponsor/ AMC/ Mutual Fund does not guarantee the future performance of the Scheme.
- The Scheme does not in any manner indicate its quality or its future prospects and returns.
- The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1.00 lakh made by it towards setting up the Mirae Asset Mutual Fund.
- The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme. In addition, the scheme does not guarantee or assure any dividend and also does not guarantee or assure that it will make any dividend distribution, though it has every intention to make the same in the dividend option. All dividend distributions will be subjected to the investment performance of the Scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058