Mirae Asset Banking And Financial Services Fund NFO scheduling from 25th November 2020 – 4th December 2020 (An open ended equity scheme investing in Banking & Financial Services Sector)
|Scheme Name||Mirae Asset Banking And Financial Services Fund NFO|
|Issue Open||25th November 2020 – 4th December 2020|
|Benchmark Index||NIFTY Financial Services TRI Index (Total Return Index)|
|Objective of Scheme||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio that is invested predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies engaged in banking and financial services sector. The Scheme does not guarantee or assure any returns.|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||Investors can invest under the Scheme during the N|
|Scheme Category||Equity Scheme – Sectoral/ Thematic|
|Indicate Load Seperately||Entry Load: Not Applicable: Exit Load: 1% if switched or redeemed within 1 year from date of allotment. No Exit Load if switched or redeemed after 1 year from date of allotment.|
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 IndexFund is only the name of the Scheme & it does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs.1,00,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- The Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058