|Scheme Name||Mahindra Manulife Short Term Fund|
|Type of Scheme||Open Ended|
|Objective of Scheme||The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate income and capital appreciation through an actively managed diversified portfolio of Debt & Money Market instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 1 year to 3 years. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.|
|Scheme Category||Debt Scheme – Short Duration Fund|
|Indicate Load Seperately||Entry load – Not applicable Exit load – Nil|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||Rs.1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter|
|Benchmark||CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index|
(Source : Association of Mutual Funds in India)
- Aims to invest in quality instruments of predominantly high safety investment grade
- l Selection of securities based on Risk Guard Process – An in-house Research and Process Framework
Standard Risk Factors
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down.
- Past performance of the Sponsors/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- The name of the Scheme does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The Sponsors is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1 lakh made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058