An open ended equity scheme The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity, equity related instruments and units of global mutual funds which invests into such companies that utilize new forms of production, technology, distribution or processes which are likely to challenge existing markets or value networks, or displace established market leaders, or bring in novel products and/or business models.
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Kotak Pioneer Fund|
|Type of the Scheme||An open-ended equity scheme|
|Liquidity||Open-ended. Purchases and redemptions at prices related to Applicable NAV, on each Business Day, commencing not later than 5 Business days from the date of allotment.|
|Benchmark||The performance of the Scheme is measured against 85% IISL KOTAK INDIA PIONEERING INNOVATIONS INDEX + 15% MSCI ACWI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INDEX TRI. The values of the customised benchmark so calculated, shall be disclosed at least on a quarterly basis on our website.|
|Launch Date||Oct 09, 2019|
|Closing Date||Oct 23, 2019|
|Exit Load||For redemptions / switch outs (including SIP/STP) within 1 year from the date of allotment of units, irrespective of the amount of investment: 1% If units are redeemed or switched out (including SIP/STP) after 1 year from the date of allotment of units, irrespective of the amount of investment: Nil.|
|SIP Purchase||Rs. 1000/- (Subject to a minimum of 6 SIP installments of Rs.1000/- each)|
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down. The value of investments may be affected, inter-alia, by changes in the market, interest rates, changes in credit rating, trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures; the NAV is also exposed to Price/Interest-Rate Risk and Credit Risk and may be affected inter-alia, by government policy, volatility and liquidity in the money markets and pressure on the exchange rate of the rupee.
3. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the scheme.
4. Kotak Pioneer Fund is only the name of the scheme, and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the scheme or its future prospects and returns.
5. The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 2,50,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Kotak Pioneer Fund NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]