Kotak International REIT FOF NFO scheduling from December 07, 2020 (Monday) – December 21, 2020 (Monday) (An Open ended Equity Scheme following Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) theme)
|Scheme Name||Kotak International REIT FOF|
|Issue Open||December 07, 2020 – December 21, 2020|
|Benchmark||S&P Asia Pacific ex Japan REIT Total Return Index. The S&P Asia Pacific ex Japan REIT Total Return Index is designed to measure publicly traded equity real estate investment trusts (REITs) domiciled in the developed Asia Pacific market. The index includes eligible publicly traded REITs from Singapore , Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand etc. Therefore this would be most appropriate to benchmark our fund with this index.|
|Objective of Scheme||The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation and income by investing in units of SMAM ASIA REIT Sub Trust fund and/or other similar overseas REIT funds|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||5000
Standard Risk Factors:
• Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
• As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down. The value of investments may be affected, inter-alia, by changes in the market, interest rates, changes in credit rating, trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures; the NAV is also exposed to Price/Interest-Rate Risk and Credit Risk and may be affected inter-alia, by government policy, volatility and liquidity in the money markets and pressure on the exchange rate of the rupee.
• Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the scheme.
• Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund is only the name of the scheme, and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the scheme or its future prospects and returns.
• The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 2,50,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
• The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058