An open ended equity scheme investing in maximum 30 stocks in large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap category.The NFO has been started from June 25, 2019 to July 09, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Kotak Focused Equity Fund|
|Category of Scheme||Open Ended Equity Scheme|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation/income by investing in equity & equity related instruments across market capitalization of up to 30 companies.
However, there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be realized.
|Launch Date||June 25, 2019|
|Closing Date||July 09, 2019|
|Initial Purchase (Non- SIP)||Rs. 5000/- and in multiples of Rs 1 for purchases and Rs. 0.01 for switches|
|Additional Purchase (Non-SIP)||Rs. 1000/- and in multiples of Rs 1 for purchases and Re 0.01 for switches|
|SIP Purchase||Rs. 1000/- (Subject to a minimum of 6 SIP installments of Rs.1000/- each)|
|Minimum Redemption Size In Rupees||Rs. 1000/-|
|In Units||In Units 100 units|
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down. The value of investments may be affected, inter-alia, by changes in the market, interest rates, changes in credit rating, trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures; the NAV is also exposed to Price/Interest-Rate Risk and Credit Risk and may be affected inter-alia, by government policy, volatility and liquidity in the money markets and pressure on the exchange rate of the rupee.
3. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the scheme.
4. Kotak Focused Equity Fund is only the name of the scheme, and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the scheme or its future prospects and returns.
5. The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 2,50,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
6. The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Kotak Focused Equity Fund- NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]