An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in floating rate instruments (including fixed rate instruments converted to floating rate exposures using swaps/ derivatives).The NFO has been started from May 9, 2019 to May 13, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Kotak Floating Rate Fund|
|Category of Scheme||An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in floating rate
|Investment Objective||The primary objective of the Scheme is to generate income through investment primarily in floating rate debt instruments, fixed rate debt instruments swapped for floating rate returns and money market instruments.|
|Launch Date||May 09, 2019|
|Closing Date||May 13, 2019|
Any exit load charged (net off Goods and Services tax, if any) shall be credited back to the Scheme.
Units issued on reinvestment of dividends shall not be subject to entry
and exit load.
|Plans under the scheme||1.Direct Plan
|New Fund Offer Price||Rs. 1000 per Unit.|
|Minimum Target Amount||The Fund seeks to collect a minimum subscription amount of Rs.
20,00,00,000/- (Rupees Twenty crore only) under the scheme.
|Benchmark Index||NIFTY Ultra Short Duration Debt Index|
|Dividend Frequency||Weekly Dividend Reinvestment
Monthly Dividend (Payout and Reinvestment)
|Minimum balance to be
maintained and consequences
of non maintenance.
|If the holding is less than Rs. 1000, after processing the redemption
request, the entire amount/units will be redeemed from the Scheme.
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down. The value of investments may be affected, inter-alia, by changes in the market, interest rates, changes in credit rating, trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures; the NAV is also exposed to Price/Interest-Rate Risk and Credit Risk and may be affected inter-alia, by government policy, volatility and liquidity in the money markets and pressure on the exchange rate of the rupee
3. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the scheme.
4. Kotak Floating Rate Fund is only the name of the scheme, and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the scheme or its future prospects and returns.
5. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs.2,50,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
6. The above mentioned scheme is not guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in Kotak Floating Rate Fund- NFO, Submit Your Details Below: