Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund NFO scheduling from 20th November 2020 – 4th December 2020 (An Open ended Equity Scheme following Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) theme)
|Scheme Name||Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund NFO|
|Issue Open||20th November 2020 – 4th December 2020|
|Benchmark||The performance of the Scheme is measured against Nifty 100 ESG Index TRI. NIFTY 100 ESG Index is designed to reflect the performance of companies within NIFTY 100 index, based on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) scores. The weight of each constituent in the index is tilted based on ESG score assigned to the company i.e. the constituent weight is derived from its free float market capitalization and ESG score. Thus, it is appropriate to benchmark the fund Nifty 100 ESG Index TRI.
The Trustees reserves right to change benchmark in future for measuring performance of the scheme.
|Fund Manager||Mr. Harsha Upadhyaya|
|Objective of Scheme||The scheme shall seek to generate capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of companies that follow Environmental, Social and Governance parameters.|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||5000|
Standard Risk Factors:
• Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
• As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down. The value of investments may be affected, inter-alia, by changes in the market, interest rates, changes in credit rating, trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures; the NAV is also exposed to Price/Interest-Rate Risk and Credit Risk and may be affected inter-alia, by government policy, volatility and liquidity in the money markets and pressure on the exchange rate of the rupee.
• Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the scheme.
• Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund is only the name of the scheme, and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the scheme or its future prospects and returns.
• The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 2,50,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
• The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058