Khadim India Limited: Khadim India Limited is likely to get listed on both of the stock market i.e. BSE and NSE with its IPO soon. One can retrieve all the relevant information like Price band and dates, Company profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The company has already filed an Red Herring Prospectus and received the nod for the same from SEBI. The IPO is scheduled for Nov 2,2017 with a price band of Rs. 745-750. The lot size for applying the IPO is for 20 shares. The issue mandates all investors to apply through ASBA i.e. Application supported by Blocked amount only. The maximum application amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs. It plans to raise Rs. 543 crore through its IPO.
The company was incorporated on December 3, 1981 West Bengal at Kolkatta, India. It deals in the business of footwear as a retailer and distributer. It is the second largest footwear retailer in India. It runs 853 and 829 network under ‘Khadim’s brand’ for its retail business. The retails business of the firm targets middle and upper middle income clients in metros and Tier I- Tier III cities via its specific retail stores. While, the distribution business of the firm deals through a wide network of distributors catering to lower and middle income consumers in metros and Tier I – Tier III cities. Institutional sales and export of footwear is also the important segments of the company.
Outlook of the Firm:-
- One of the well known footwear brand with exclusive fashion across various price segments,
- Strong design capabilities to maintain seasonal trends and leading premiumisation through sub-brands,
- Offering its products via tow business model like retail and distribution,
- Capable enough to reach its networks across East and South India side as well,
- Asset light model leading to higher operating leverage,
- Strong supports by its Promoters along with highly qualified, experienced and entrepreneurial management team.
Objects Of The Issue:-
The Offer includes a Fresh Issue by the Company and an Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
The Offer for Sale :- The Selling Shareholders will be able to get the proceeds of the Offer for Sale. Company will not receive any proceeds from this.
The Fresh Issue:- Here, the Net Proceeds are placed to be utilised towards the following objects:
1. Prepayment or scheduled repayment of all or a portion of term loans and working capital facilities availed by the Company; and
2. General corporate purposes.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||Nov 02, 2017 – Nov 06, 2017|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Fresh Issue of [*] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 50.00 Cr
Offer for Sale of 6,574,093 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [*] Cr
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 543 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. [745-750] Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||20 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
(* indicates to be updated)
Important dates for Khadim India Ltd IPO Allotment Status
Khadim India IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
- The Allotment date for Khadim India Limited IPO issue is expected to be on November 9, 2017.
- The amount will get unblocked on November 10, 2017.
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on November 10, 2017.
- The Shares of Mahindra Logistics is likely to be listed on November 13, 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Khadim India Ltd IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promoters Of the Company:-
|1) Siddharth Roy Burman
2) Knightsville Private Limited
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||307.56||252.44||(186.57)||121.47||89.15|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
1) Axis Capital Limited
Axis House, 1st Floor, C-2, Wadia International Center
B. Marg, Worli Mumbai 400 025
Tel: +91 22 4325 2183
Fax: +91 22 4325 3000
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Lohit Sharma
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012029
2) IDFC Bank Limited
Naman Chambers, C – 32, G Block
Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051
Tel: +91 22 6622 2600
Fax: +91 22 6622 2501
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mangesh Ghogle
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012250
Registrar To The Issue:-
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
L B S Marg
Mumbai 400 083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Registered Office Details:-
Kankaria Estate, 5th Floor, 6, Little Russell Street, Kolkata 700 071
Contact Person: Abhijit Dan,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Tel: +91 33 4009 0501;
Fax: +91 33 4009 0500;
Corporate Identity Number: U19129WB1981PLC034337
To Invest in IPO, Submit Your Details Below: