ITI Large Cap Fund
|Mutual Fund||ITI Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Name||ITI Large Cap Fund|
|Objective of Scheme||The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related securities of large cap stocks. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.|
|Scheme Type||Open Ended|
|Scheme Category||Equity Scheme – Large Cap Fund|
|New Fund Launch Date||04-Dec-2020|
|New Fund Earliest Closure Date|
|New Fund Offer Closure Date||18-Dec-2020|
|Indicate Load Seperately||Entry Load – Not applicable Exit Load: 1% if redeemed or switched out on or before completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of units; Nil thereafter.|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter|
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 IndexFund is only the name of the Scheme & it does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs.1,00,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- The Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058