Invesco India – Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund of Fund scheduling from 4 December 2020 – 18 December 2020 (An open ended equity scheme investing in Banking & Financial Services Sector)
|Scheme Name||Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund of Fund|
|MinimumIssue Closure Date||18-Dec-2020|
|Benchmark||Invesco Asset Management (India) offers expertise across equity and fixed income investments, with a broad range of funds to suit your every investment need. Our aim is to provide best-in-class investment
products across asset classes, regions and risk spectrum, with high standards of customer service.
Mr. Neelesh Dhamnaskar | Mr. Krishna Cheemalapati (for debt investments)
|Objective of Scheme||To provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in units of Invesco Global
Consumer Trends Fund, an overseas fund which invests in an international portfolio of companies
predominantly engaged in the design, production or distribution of products and services related
to the discretionary consumer needs of individuals.
|Minimum Subscription Amount||500|
- The fund will invest 95% – 100% of its assets in Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund – a Luxembourg domiciled Invesco Fund which in turn invests in a global portfolio of equity securities of companies focused on discretionary consumer needs of individuals.
- The underlying fund offers investors targeted exposure to global companies that may benefit from changed consumer trends, over the long term. The fund covers a wide range of investment themes – from e-commerce, entertainment, internet services, autonomous driving to active lifestyles. The fund is actively managed, fund managers extensively research and pick global companies that are favoured by technology-driven changes in consumer lifestyles and choices. Making it a great investment opportunity for investors to capitalise on the potential for growth.
- The underlying fund has a track record of over 26 years and over US$ 2.7 bn (approx. Rs. 20,416 crs) in AuM.
- The fund managers of the underlying fund, Ido Cohen and Juan Hartsfield offer clients an average of over 22 years of fund management experience.
Current Portfolio Positioning
The fund remains dominated by digital lifestyle themes which represents roughly 70% of the portfolio today. About 30% of the portfolio is focused on more traditional consumption and experiences and is based on the gradual resumption of “normal” lifestyles as economies begin to reopen and consumers begin to venture out into more public settings closer to home.
Why Invest in Overseas Funds
- Exposure to businesses not available in India.
- Geographical diversification
- Low correlation – it can have a favorable effect on the overall portfolio risk & return
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 Index Fund is only the name of the Scheme & it does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs.1,00,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- The Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058