IRCTC Limited is likely to get listed soon at stock exchange platform for trading in Secondary market. Interested investors can fetch more details as Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The firm has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for Sep 30,2019 with a price band of Rs. – [315-320] per equity share. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 40 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company was incorporated on September 27, 1999 in New Delhi. This is one of the authorized firm by Indian Railways to avail services to railways, online railway tickets and packaged drinking water at railway stations and trains in India. It is the state-owned company which is under the control of the Ministry of railway. The major functions of the firm are upgrading, modernizing, professionalizing, catering and hospitality services at railways stations, on trains and other locations to attract and promote global and domestic tourism in India.
It runs its own website www.irctc.co.in in the Asia-Pacific region which is very popular and easily accessible with a transaction volume of more than 25 million per month and 7.2 million logins per day and about 800,000 tickets booked every day.
Below are four significant business segments of the firm: –
- Internet Ticketing: – The company offers its own website and mobile applications to book online railway tickets. Approx. 0.80 million tickets have been booked through its website irctc.co.in and “Rail connect”.
- Catering: – IRCTC facilitates food catering services to Indian Railways passengers on trains and stations. It runs catering services through mobile catering units, base kitchens, cell kitchens, refreshment rooms, food plazas, food courts, train side vending, and Jan Ahaars over the Indian Railways network. “Food on track” is its mobile app and ecatering.irctc.co.inis its website for catering.
- Packaged drinking water (Rail Neer): The company is one of the authorized entity by the Ministry of Railways to manufacture and provide packaged drinking water at each and every railway station and on trains.
- Travel and Tourism: – IRCTC also offers various tourism segments such as hotel bookings, rail, land, cruise and air tour packages and air ticket bookings.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- Authorized by the Ministry of Railways for Indian Railway tickets online bookings;
- One of the best Catering service providers to travelersof Indian Railways;
- Offeringand managing tourism and hospitality services in India;
- Exclusive and strong operating system and internal controls;
- Experienced and skilled Management and workforce.
Objects Of The Issue:-
Below are the objects of Fresh issue: –
- The IRCTC IPO is part of the government’s full-year divestment process. With the fresh issue, the government aims to raise Rs 645 crore.
- To avail the advantages of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open: –||Sep 30,2019 -Oct 3,2019|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Value)||20,160,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10
(aggregating up to Rs 645.12 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs. 10Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 315-Rs.320 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||40 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||40 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
(*) indicates to be updated)
Get All Your Mutual Fund Portfolio Retuns on your mobile, Download Elite Kuber App(*) indicates to be updated)
Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited IPO Subscription Details
Important dates for Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) Allotment
Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced. Important Tantatives dates for IRCTC Limited IPO are:
- The Allotment date for IRCTC IPO issue is expected on Oct 10,2019
- The amount will get unblocked on Oct 11,2019.
- The Shares are expected to credit in DP accounts on Oct 12,2019
- The Shares of IRCTC Limited is likely to get listed on Oct 15,2019 on both BSE and NSE.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts Starting Just Rs. 2000/-
Check IRCTC Limited IPO Allotment Status
IRCTC Limited allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Download “Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC)” IPO Application Form
From BSE: click here
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s
Promoters Of The Company:-
The president of India acting through the Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Financials:- (Restated Consolidated Financial Record)
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in 10 lakh)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||2725.95||2206.19||2290.81|
1) ICICI Securities Limited,
1) IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited
6th Floor, IDBI Tower
Mumbai 400 005
Tel: +91 22 2217 1700
Investor grievance E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Sumit Singh/ Apurva Bholay
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010866
2) SBI Capital Markets Limited
202, Maker Tower “E”
Mumbai 400 005
Tel: +91 22 2217 8300
Investor grievance E-mail:email@example.com
Contact Person: Aditya Deshpande
SEBI Registration No.: INM000003531
3) YES Securities (India) Limited
IFC, Tower 1 & 2, Unit No. 602 A, 6th Floor
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (West)
Mumbai 400 013
Tel: +91 22 3012 6776
Investor Grievance E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Nikhil Bhiwapurkar / PratikPednekar
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012227
Registrar to The Issue: –
Alankit Assignments Limited
205 – 208, Anarkali Complex
New Delhi 110 055, Delhi, India
Tel: 011 42541954/933/ 022 4348 1293
Investor grievance E-mail:email@example.com
Contact Person: Kamal Arora/ AbhijitDeb/ Virender Sharma
SEBI Registration No.: INR00000253
Registered Office Details: –
11th Floor, B – 148, Statesman House,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110 001, Delhi, India
Contact Person: Suman Kalra,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Telephone: +91 11 2331 1263 / 64;
Corporate Identity Number: U74899DL1999GOI101707
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058