An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in floating rate instruments (including fixed rate instruments converted to floating rate exposures using swaps/ derivatives).The NFO has been started from May 28, 2019 to June 11, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||ICICI Prudential MNC Fund|
|Category of Scheme||Equity Scheme – Sectoral/ Thematic|
|Investment Objective||The primary objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities within MNC space.|
|Launch Date||May 28, 2019|
|Closing Date||June 11, 2019|
|Indicate Load Seperately||ENTRY LOAD : Not Applicable. EXIT LOAD : 1 % of applicable Net Asset Value – If the amount sought to be redeemed or switch out is invested for a period of up to twelve months from the date of allotment NIL – If the amount sought to be redeemed or switch out is invested for a period of more than twelve months from the date of allotment|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||5000|
|Benchmark||NIFTY MNC TRI.|
|Minimum Additional Application Amount||Rs.1,000/- (plus in multiple of Re.1)|
|Minimum redemption||Rs. 500/- or all units where amount is below Rs. 500/-|
The AMC reserves the right to change/ modify any features of aforesaid facilities available under the Scheme.
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in Mutual Fund units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuate, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down.
3. The NAVs of the Scheme may be affected by changes in the general market conditions, factors and forces affecting capital market, in particular, level of interest rates, various markets related factors and trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures.
4. Past performance of the Sponsors, AMC/Fund does not guarantee the future performance of the Scheme.
5. ICICI Prudential MNC Fund is the name of the Scheme and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
6. The Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the contribution of an amount of Rs. 22.2 lacs collectively made by them towards setting up the Fund and such other accretions and additions to the corpus set up by the Sponsors.
7. The Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
8. All Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there can be no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the Scheme will be achieved.
9. The NAV of the Scheme can go up or down depending on the factors and forces affecting the securities markets.
10. Mutual Funds being vehicles of securities investments are subject to market and other risks and there can be no guarantee against loss resulting from investing in Scheme.
11. As the liquidity of the Scheme‘s investments could at times, be restricted by trading volumes and settlement periods, the time taken by the Scheme for redemption of units may be significant or may also result in delays in redemption of the units, in the event of an inordinately large number of redemption requests or of a restructuring of the Scheme‘s portfolio. In view of this the Trustee has the right, at their sole discretion to limit redemptions (including suspending redemption) under certain circumstances.
12. From time to time and subject to the regulations, the sponsors, the mutual funds and investment Companies managed by them, their affiliates, their associate companies, subsidiaries of the sponsors and the AMC may invest in either directly or indirectly in the Scheme. The funds managed by these affiliates, associates and/ or the AMC may acquire a substantial portion of the Scheme. Accordingly, redemption of units held by such funds, affiliates/associates and sponsors may have an adverse impact on the units of the Scheme because the timing of such redemption may impact the ability of other unitholders to redeem their units.
13. The Scheme may invest in other Scheme managed by the AMC or in the Scheme of any other Mutual Funds, provided it is in conformity to the investment objectives of the Scheme and in terms of the prevailing Regulations and guidelines. As per the Regulations, no investment management fees will be charged for such investments. From time to time and subject to the regulations, the AMC may invest in this Scheme. As per the Regulations, in case the AMC invests in any of the Schemes managed by it, it shall not be entitled to charge any fees on such investments.
14. Different types of securities in which the Scheme would invest as given in the Scheme information document carry different levels and types of risk. Accordingly the Scheme‘s risk may increase or decrease depending upon its investment pattern. E.g. corporate bonds carry a higher amount of risk than Government securities. Further even among corporate bonds, bonds which are AAA rated are comparatively less risky than bonds which are AA rated.
15. The Scheme may invest in ADRs/GDRs, equity of overseas companies listed on recognized stock exchanges overseas and other securities in accordance with the provisions of SEBI Circular No. SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 7/104753/07 dated September 26, 2007 and SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 122577/08 dated April 8, 2008, subject to a maximum of US$ 300 million per mutual fund.
16. Investors may note that AMC/Fund Manager‘s investment decisions may not be always profitable as the actual market movement may be at variance with the anticipated trend. The Scheme proposes to invest substantially in equity and equity related securities. The Scheme will, to a lesser extent, also invest in debt and money market instruments. The inability of the Scheme to make intended securities purchases due to settlement problems could cause the Scheme to miss certain investment opportunities. By the same rationale, the inability to sell securities held in the Scheme‘s portfolio due to the absence of a well developed and liquid secondary market for debt securities would result, at times, in potential losses to the Scheme, in case of a subsequent decline in the value of securities held in the Scheme‘s portfolio.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in ICICI Prudential MNC Fund- NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]