ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund NFO An Open-ended Fund of Funds scheme predominantly investing in mutual fund schemes/ETFs that invest in international markets) The NFO has been started from September 16, 2019 to September 20, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund|
|Type of Scheme||An Open-ended Fund of Funds scheme predominantly investing in mutual fund scheme/ETFs that invest in international markets.|
|Investment Objective||ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund (the Scheme) is a Fund of Funds scheme with the primary objective to generate returns by investing in units of one or more mutual fund schemes / ETFs (managed by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund or any other Mutual Fund(s)) which predominantly invest in international markets|
|Launch Date||September 16, 2019|
|Closing Date||September 20, 2019|
|Loads||Entry Load: Not Applicable,
|Minimum amount for application||DURING NEW FUND OFFER PERIOD/DURING ONGOING OFFER PERIOD:
Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter.
Minimum application amount is applicable for switch-ins made during the New Fund Offer period as well.
|Minimum additional application amount||Rs. 1000/- and in multiples of Re. 1/-|
|SIP amount||DURING NEW FUND OFFER PERIOD/DURING ONGOING OFFER PERIOD:
– Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly SIP$: Rs. 100/- (plus in multiple of Re. 1/-) Minimum installments: 6
– Quarterly SIP: Rs. 5,000/- (plus in multiple of Re. 1/-) Minimum installments – 4
|Benchmark||The Scheme‟s performance is benchmarked against S&P Global 1200 Index (80%) + S&P BSE Sensex (20%).|
|Minimum amount for redemption||Rs. 500/- or all units where amount is below Rs. 500/-|
|Name of the Fund Manager||Mr. Sankaran Naren and Mr. Dharmesh Kakkad|
Standard Risk Factors:
Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
– As the price/value/interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down.
– Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the scheme.
– The name of the Scheme is ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund and do not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or their future prospects and returns.
– The Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 22.2 lakhs made by them towards setting up the Fund and such other accretions and additions to the corpus set up by sponsors.
– The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
– The NAVs of the Scheme may be affected by changes in the general market conditions, factors and forces affecting market in particular, level of interest rates, various market related factors and trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures. As with any securities investment, the NAV of the Units issued under the Scheme can go up or down depending on the factors and forces affecting the markets.
– In the event of receipt of inordinately large number of redemption requests or of a restructuring of any of the Scheme‟s portfolio, there may be delays in the redemption of Units.
– The liquidity of the Scheme‟s investments is inherently restricted by trading volumes in the securities in which it invests.
– Changes in Government policy in general and changes in tax benefits applicable to mutual funds may impact the returns to Investors in the Scheme.
– Investors in the Scheme are not being offered any guaranteed/indicated returns.
– Mutual Funds being vehicles of securities investments are subject to market and other risks and there can be no guarantee against loss resulting from investing in the Scheme. The various factors which impact the value of the Scheme investments include but are not limited to fluctuations in the equity and bond markets, fluctuations in interest rates, prevailing political and economic environment, changes in government policy, factors specific to the issuer of securities, tax laws, liquidity of the underlying instruments, settlements periods, trading volumes etc.
– As the liquidity of the Scheme‟s investments could at times, be restricted by trading volumes and settlement periods, the time taken by the Fund for redemption of units may be significant in the event of an inordinately large number of redemption requests or of a restructuring of the Scheme‟s portfolio. In view of this, the Trustee has the right, at their sole discretion to limit redemptions (including suspending redemption) under certain circumstances, as described under the section titled “Right to limit Repurchases/Redemptions”.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund- NFO, Submit Your Details Below: