ICICI Prudential Business Cycle Fund scheduling from Dec 29, 2020 to Jan 12, 2021(An open ended equity scheme investing in Banking & Financial Services Sector)
|Mutual Fund||ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Name||ICICI Prudential Business Cycle Fund|
|Objective of Scheme||To generate long-term capital appreciation by investing with focus on riding business cycles through allocation between sectors and stocks at different stages of business cycles.|
|Scheme Type||Open Ended|
|Scheme Category||Equity Scheme – Sectoral/ Thematic|
|New Fund Launch Date||29-Dec-2020|
|New Fund Earliest Closure Date|
|New Fund Offer Closure Date||12-Jan-2021|
|Indicate Load Seperately||ENTRY LOAD: Not Applicable. EXIT LOAD: 1% of applicable Net Asset Value – If the amount, sought to be redeemed or switch out is invested for a period upto twelve months from the date of allotment Nil – If the amount, sought to be redeemed or switch out is invested for a period of more than twelve months from the date of allotment|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||5000|
Standard Risk Factors:
• Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
• As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down. The value of investments may be affected, inter-alia, by changes in the market, interest rates, changes in credit rating, trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures; the NAV is also exposed to Price/Interest-Rate Risk and Credit Risk and may be affected inter-alia, by government policy, volatility and liquidity in the money markets and pressure on the exchange rate of the rupee.
• Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the scheme.
• Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund is only the name of the scheme, and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the scheme or its future prospects and returns.
• The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 2,50,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
• The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058