Godrej Agrovet company plans to introduce its IPO recently on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. An interested investors can get fetch all the information of IPO e.g. Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. Godrej Agrovet Limited has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs.2 lacs.
The company plans to raise Rs. 1157 Cr by V-Sciences Investments through its IPO.
The company was incorporated on November 25, 1991 at Gujarat, India. This firm is engaged into the business of animal feed, crop protection, oil palm, dairy, and poultry and processed foods. It is one of the biggest crude palm oil producer in India.
Below are the five business verticals operated by the firm:-
- Animal Feed Business:- Here, it is producing and marketing for cattle feed, poultry feed (broiler and layer), aqua feed (fish and shrimp) and specialty feed through 4000 distributors.
- Crop Protection Business:- The firm is manufacturing those products which cover entire crop lifecycle comprising plant growth regulators, organic manures, generic agrochemicals and specialized herbicides.
- Oil Palm Business:- It focuses to yield crude palm oil, crude palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake.
- Dairy Business:- The company operates through its Subsidiary, Creamline Dairy, where it is selling various products related to milk and milk based products under the ‘Jersey’ brand across the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Maharashtra. The firm have nine milk processing units.
- Poultry and Processed Food Business:- The firm manufactures and markets processed poultry and vegetarian products through its brands ‘Real Good Chicken’ and ‘Yummiez’.
Outlook of the Firm:-
- Strong presence in Pan India via robust networking;
- Various business models;
- Strong R&D Capabilities;
- Well known Brand Name along with strong Parentage i.e. Godrej Group;
- Highly qualified and experienced management team.
Objects of the Issue:
- Repayment or prepayment of working capital facilities availed by their Company;
- Repayment of commercial papers issued by their Company; and
- General corporate purpose.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||Oct 04, 2017 – Oct 06, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 1157 Cr|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 450 – Rs. 460|
|Minimum Order Quantity||32|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for Godrej Agrovet IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO issue is expected to be Oct 12, 2017.
- The amount will get unblocked on Oct 13, 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on Oct 13, 2017
- The Shares of Godrej Agrovet Limited is likely to be listed on Oct 14, 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Godrej Agrovet IPO Allotment Status
Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promoters of the Company:-
|1) Godrej Industries Limited
2) Nadir B. Godrej
3) ADI B. Godrej
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. In Millions)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||32,144.33||31,229.25||17,526.17||15,758.55||12,140.96|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||2,735.30||2,609.75||2,100.45||1,565.14||965.80|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
1) Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited 1st Floor,
27 BKC, Plot No. 27 “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East)
Mumbai 400 051
Tel: (91 22) 4336 0000
Fax: (91 22) 6713 2447
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Ganesh Rane
SEBI registration no.: INM000008704
2) Axis Capital Limited 1st Floor,
Axis House C-2, Wadia International Centre
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai 400 025
Tel: (91 22) 4325 2183
Fax: (91 22) 4325 3000
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ankit Bhatia
SEBI registration no.: INM000012029
3) Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
10th Floor, Ceejay House, Plot F Shivsagar Estate,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli,
Mumbai 400 018
Tel: (91 22) 6777 3885
Fax: (91 22) 6777 3820
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Abhay Agarwal
SEBI registration no.: INM000011161
Registrar To The Issue:-
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium, Tower B Plot number 31 & 32
Gachibowli Financial District, Nanakramguda
Hyderabad 500 032
Tel: (91 40) 6716 2222
Fax: (91 40) 2343 1551
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: M Murali Krishna
SEBI registration no.: INR000000221
Godrej One, 3rd Floor, Pirojshanagar,
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli (East),
Mumbai 400 079
Contact Person: Vivek Raizada, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer;
Tel: (91 22) 2519 4416;
Fax: (91 22) 2519 5124
Corporate Identity Number: U15410MH1991PLC135359
To Invest In IPO, Submit Details Given Below
To Download Application Form click here