Everest Industries is engaged in manufacturing and trading of building products like roofing products, boards and panels, other building products and accessories and manufacturing of components of pre-engineered steel buildings and related accessories. The company has also introduced India’s first colored fiber cement roofing sheet.
|Market Cap. (Cr.)||426.79|
|52 Wk high/low||516/238|
|Book Value (Rs)||285.34|
Share Holding Pattern %
|Non Promoter Corp.||5.76|
|Public & Others||39.31|
- Everest launched India’s first technical manual on Pre-Engineered Buildings, which has facilitated engagement with structural consultants and architects. It was unveiled by an eminent panel of Structural Consultants, Architects and Construction Experts.
- Sales volume of building products (includes roofing sheets, fibre cement boards and solid wall panels) in Q2FY20 stood higher at 155000 MT compared to 154000 MT in Q2FY19. However the sales volume of steel building (division that offers customized building solutions like Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings and Smart Steel Buildings) was lower at 13400 MT compared to 15600 MT in Q2FY19.
- Everest delivered remarkable PEB projects which included a 9,98,890 sq. ft. factory for Patanjali Ayurveda in Assam in just 4 months overcoming difficult climatic conditions and logistic challenges thrown by the remote location.
- The Company also delivered a 4,41,321 sq. ft. retail warehouse for Reliance Industries in Haryana, which is one of the largest retail warehouses in the country.
- Everest is evolving from a product company to a solutions company and so erection and contracting have become an important part of business.
Everest Industries is engaged in manufacturing and trading of building products like roofing products, boards and panels, other building products and accessories and manufacturing of components of pre-engineered steel buildings and related accessories. The demand for Fiber Cement Roofing sheets will be boosted by various factors on an industry-wide scale including improved discretionary income in the hands of rural population, reduction in tax rates, a healthy monsoon, increased farm productivity it would be very helpful in growth of Everest industries. On valuation front, the company is trading at P/E 9.38xwhich is looks reasonable. Hence, investors can buy the stock At CMP 275 for the target ofRs 357.
Note:-We Will update detailed report on our website Soon.
DISCLOSURE IN PURSUANCE OF SECTION 19 OF SEBI (RA) REGULATION 2014
Elite Wealth Advisors Limited does/does not do business with companies covered in its research reports. Investors should be aware that the Elite Wealth Advisors Limited may/may not have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report. Investors should consider this report as read more
For Daily Share Market Updates, Daily debt market review, Market Research Analysis reports, Weekly Techno-Funda Report, Fundamental Analysis Report, Monthly Recommended stock Picks, Equity Trading Tips, Upcoming IPO/NFO/Bonds/Ncd’s updates & other related information Subscribe our research plan