Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World HealthCare 45 Index Fund NFO scheduling from 6th October 2020 – 20th October 2020 (An Open‐ended Equity Scheme replicating MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 Index)
|Scheme Name||Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World HealthCare 45 Index Fund NFO|
|Issue Open||6th October 2020 – 20th October 2020|
An Open‐ended Equity Scheme replicating MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 Index
|Benchmark||MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 Index The AMC/Trustee reserves the right to change the benchmark for evaluation of the performance of the Scheme from time to time, subject to SEBI Regulations and other prevailing guidelines if any.|
|Fund Manager||Mr. Hardik Varma
Mr. Mayur Dharmshi (for investments in foreign securities)
|Objective of Scheme||The Scheme will invest in stocks comprising of the MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 Index with the objective to provide investment returns that, before expenses, closely corresponds to the returns equivalent to the index, subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.|
|Minimum Application Amount||Minimum of Rs. 5,000/‐ and multiples of Re. 1/‐ thereafter.|
|Load||Entry Load: Not Applicable
Exit Load: Nil
AMC reserves the right to revise the load structure from time to time. Such changes will become effective prospectively from the date such changes are incorporated.
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 IndexFund is only the name of the Scheme & it does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs.1,00,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- The Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058