DSP Value Fund NFO scheduling from 20th November 2020 – 4th December 2020 (An Open ended Equity Scheme following a value investment strategy)
|Scheme Name||DSP Value Fund|
|Issue Open||20th November 2020 – 4th December 2020|
|Benchmark Index||Nifty 500 Value 50 TRI|
|Fund Manager||Mr. M. Suryana rayanan & Mr. Jay Kothari|
|Objective of Scheme||The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate consistent returns by investing in quity and equity related or fixed ncome securities which are currently undervalued. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||Rs. 500/ and any amount thereafter.|
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in mutual fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk, including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invest fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down. In addition to the factors that affect the value of individual investments in the Scheme, the NAV of the Scheme can be expected to fluctuate with movements in the broader equity and bond markets and may be influenced by factors affecting capital and money markets in general, such as, but not limited to, changes in interest rates, currency exchange rates, changes in Governmental policies, taxation, political, economic or other developments and increased volatility in the stock and bond markets.
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- The name of the Scheme does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1 lakh made by it towards setting up the Mutual Fund.
- The present Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058