An Open Ended Equity Scheme investing based on a quant model theme The NFO has been started from May 20, 2019 to June 3, 2019
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||DSP Quant Fund|
|Category of Scheme||An Open ended equity Scheme investing based on a quant model theme|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the Scheme is to deliver superior returns as compared to the underlying benchmark over the medium to long term through investing in equity and equity related securities. The portfolio of stocks will be selected, weighed and rebalanced using stock screeners, factor based scoring and an optimization formula which aims to enhance portfolio exposures to factors representing ‘good investing principles’ such as growth, value and quality within risk constraints.|
|Launch Date||May 20, 2019|
|Closing Date||June 03, 2019|
|Loads||Entry Load: Not Applicable
Exit Load (as a % of Applicable NAV): Nil
|Plans under the scheme||1.Direct Plan
|Options (under both the plans)||1. Growth*
a. Payout Dividend
b. Reinvest Dividend
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 500/– and any amount thereafter.|
|Benchmark Index||S&P BSE 200 TRI Index|
|NAV||Net Asset Value of the Units of the Scheme (Plans and Options, if any, therein) calculated in the manner provided in this SID or as may be prescribed by the SEBI (MF) Regulations, from time to time.|
|AMC or Investment Manager or
|DSP Investment Managers Pvt. Ltd.,|
Note: Switch facility and the facility of SWP & STP are currently not available for transactions carried out through the stock exchange mechanism.
Standard Risk Factors:
1. Investment in mutual fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk, including the possible loss of principal.
2. As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invest fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down. In addition to the factors that affect the value of individual investments in the Scheme, the NAV of the Scheme can be expected to fluctuate with movements in the broader equity and bond markets and may be influenced by
factors affecting capital and money markets in general, such as, but not limited to, changes in interest rates, currency exchange rates, changes in Governmental policies, taxation, political, economic or other developments and increased volatility in the stock and bond markets.
3. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
4. The name of the Scheme does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
5. The Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1 lakh made by it towards setting up the Mutual Fund.
6. The present Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in DSP Quant Fund- NFO, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]