CSB Bank Limited will list soon at stock exchange platform for trading in Secondary market. Interested clients can fetch details like Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The firm has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for Nov 22, 2019 with a price band of (Rs. 193 – Rs. 195) per equity share. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 75 shares. One can apply via ASBA and UPI to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company was in corporated on November 26, 1920 in Kerala in India. The company is one of the oldest private bank in India. It has mainly settled in Kerala along with Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Maharashtra state as well. As per the record on 31st March 2019, the firm maintains and facilitates over 1.3 million customers records including the segment of SME, retails, and NRI customers. It manages and runs 414 branches (excluding three service branches and two asset recovery branches) and 277 ATMs spread across 16 states and four union territories and various alternate channels such as micro ATMs, debit cards, internet banking, mobile banking, point of sale services and UPI.
The company offers various range of products as below: –
- SME Banking: – Here, it facilitates its customers offering term loans, working capital loans, invoice/bill discounting, letters of credit and bank guarantees. Financial institutions, agriculture and allied businesses, and vendors and dealers of corporates have been categorized under SME banking.
- Retails Banking: – Here, it provides various types of loan and deposit products to its retail and NRI customers. Gold loans, vehicle loans including two-wheeler loans, loans against properties, personal loans, housing loans, agricultural loans, and education loans are the major products range under retails banking segments. It offers deposit products including current accounts, savings accounts, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, and corporate salary accounts to its clients.
- Wholesale Banking: – Here, it caters to large and mid-size corporates and other business entities (with credit requirement of Rs 250 million and above).
- Treasury Operation: – Here,statutory reserves management, asset liability management, liquidity management, investment and trading of securities, and money market and foreign exchange activities are the major offering products under this category. It maintains SLR through a portfolio of dated securities and treasury bills of the Government of India, state development loans, and other securities as may be permitted by the RBI from time to time.
CSB bank also offers wide range of life insurance products of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company, and ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, and general insurance products of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited and Reliance General Insurance Company Limited under contractual arrangements.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- Robust channel network and one of the reliablebrands in South India;
- Strong capital base for growth;
- Famous as a well-known SME business;
- Retail offering driven by strong gold loan portfolio;
- Consistent and trustworthy deposit base;
- Experienced and higher educated management team along with independent Board;
- Efficient and flaw less risk management controls, policies and procedures.
Objects Of The Issue:-
- Under fresh issue, to augment Bank’s Tier-I capital base to meet the Bank’s future capital requirements.
- To get the advantages of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and Offer for Sale.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open: –||Nov 22,2019, Nov 26,2019|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Value)||2,01,60,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10
(aggregating up to Rs 409.68 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 193-195 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||75 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||75 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
(*) indicates to be updated)
CSB Bank Limited IPO Subscription Details
|Category||No.of shares offered/reserved||No. of shares bid for||No. of times of total meant for the category|
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs)|
|Non Institutional Investors|
|Retail Individual Investors(RIIs)|
Important dates for CSB Bank Limited Allotment
CSB Bank Limited IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced. Important Tantatives dates for CSB Bank Limited IPO are:
- The Allotment date for CSB Bank Limited IPO issue is expected on Nov. 29,2019
- The amount will get unblocked on Dec. 2, 2019
- The Shares are expected to credit in DP accounts on Dec. 2, 2019
- The Shares of CSB Bank Limited is likely to get listed on Dec. 3, 2019 . on both BSE and NSE.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts Starting Just Rs. 2000/-
Check CSB Bank Limited IPO Allotment Status
CSB Bank Limited allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Download “CSB Bank Limited” IPO Application Form
From BSE: click here
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s
Promoters Of The Company:-
FIH Mauritius Investments Ltd (“FIHM”).
Financials:- (Restated Consolidated Financial Record)
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||1,73,232.58||1,64,534,.60||1,53,346.62||1,57,700.56|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||442.72||(656.89)||(1,270.88)||(579.91)|
1. Axis Capital Limited
1st floor, Axis House
C-2 Wadia International Centre
Pandurang Budhkar Marg
Mumbai 400 025
Telephone no.: +91 22 4325 2183
Investor Grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms. Simran Gadh
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012029
2) IIFL Securities Limited
10th Floor, IIFL Centre
Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel (West), Mumbai – 400 013
Telephone no.: +91 22 4646 4600
Investor Grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Pinak Bhattacharyya / Mr. Ujjaval Kumar
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010940
Registrar To The Issue:-
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083
Telephone no.: +91 22 4918 6200
Investor Grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Registered Office Details:-
‘CSB Bhavan’, Post Box No. 502,
St. Mary’s College Road, Thrissur 680 020, Kerala, India
Contact Person: Mr. Sijo Varghese,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Telephone no.: +91 487 2333 020, +91 487 2338 764; Facsimile: +91 487 2333 170
Corporate Identification Number: U65191KL1920PLC000175
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058