Computer Age Management Service Limited (CAMS IPO) is likely to get listed soon at stock exchange platform for trading in Secondary market. Interested clients can fetch details like Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The firm has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for Sep 21, 2020 with a price band of Rs.(Rs 1229 – Rs 1230) per equity share. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 12 equity shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. One can apply via ASBA and UPI to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company was incorporated on May25, 1988 atMadras, Tamilnadu, India. CAMS provides a technology based financial infrastructure and services to mutual funds and other financial institutions.It offers a comprehensive portfolio of technology-based services, such as transaction origination interface, transaction execution, payment, settlement and reconciliation, dividend processing, investor interface, record keeping, report generation, intermediary empanelment and brokerage computation etc.The company also serves alternative investment funds to insurance companies, banks and non-banking finance companies.
Below are the various offerings and services as given by firm to other financial services sectors:-
- Electronic payment collections services business;
- Insurance services business;
- Alternative investment funds services business;
- Banking and non-banking services business;
- KYC registration agency business;
- Software solutions business.
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- One of the biggest Infrastructure and Services Provider in a growing and huge mutual funds markets.
- Integrated business model and longstanding client relationships in the mutual funds services business.
- Manages robust and efficient technology driven systems.
- Follows rules and regulations under risk management system.
- Strong management team with extensive experience and knowledge.
Objects Of The Issue:-
The Offer includes of a Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale-
- To carry out the Offer for Sale of up to 18,246,600 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- To avail the advantages of listing the Equity Shares on the BSE. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all such proceeds will go to the Selling Shareholders.
- To enhance its visibility and brand image and provide liquidity to its Shareholders and will also provide a public market for the Equity Shares in India.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open: –||Sep 21, 2020 to Sep 23,2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Value)||18,246,600 Equity Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2,258.00 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 1229 – Rs 1230 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||12 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||12 Shares|
Important dates for Computer Age Management Service Limited (CAMS IPO) Allotment
Computer Age Management Service Limited (CAMS IPO) allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced. Important Tantatives dates for Computer Age Management Service Limited are:
- The Allotment date for CAMS issue is expected on Sep 24,2020
- The amount will get unblocked on Sep 25,2020
- The Shares are expected to credit in DP accounts on Sep 25,2020
- The Shares of CAMS is likely to get listed on Sep 28,2020 on both BSE and NSE.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Check Computer Age Management Service Limited (CAMS) IPO Allotment Status
CAMS allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Download “Computer Age Management Service Limited” IPO Application Form
From NSE: click here
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s
Promoters Of The Company:-
Great Terrain Investment Limited
Financials:- (Restated Consolidated Financial Record)
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||8,871.15||7,363.24||6,978.48||5,848.49|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||827.49||1,308.95||1,463.05||1,242.16|
Lead Manager Details
1)Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
1 st Floor, 27 BKC, Plot No. C – 27 “G” Block,
BandraKurla Complex Bandra (East),
Mumbai 400 051 Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91 22 4336 0000
Contact Person: Mr. Ganesh Rane
SEBI Registration No.: INM000008704
2)HDFC Bank Limited* Investment Banking Group Unit No. 401 & 402,
4th Floor Tower B, Peninsula Business Park,
Lower Parel Mumbai 400 013 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 3395 8233
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ravi Sharma/ Harsh Thakkar
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011252
3) ICICI Securities Limited* ICICI Centre,
H. T. Parekh Marg Churchgate Mumbai 400 020 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 2288 2460
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: ShekherAsnani/ NidhiWangnoo
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011179
4)Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
Ceejay House, Level 11 Plot F, Shivsagar Estate,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli Mumbai 400 018 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4037 4037
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.nomuraholdings.com/company/ group/asia/india/index.html
Contact Person: Vishal Kanjani/ Aneesha Chandra
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011419
Registrar To The Issue
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park,
LalBhadurShastri Marg, Vikhroli (West) Mumbai 400 083 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Registered Office Details
New No. 10, Old No. 178, M.G.R. Salai,
Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034, Tamil Nadu, India;
Tel: +91 44 2843 2770
Corporate Office: No.158, Rayala Towers, Tower – I,
Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002,
Tamil Nadu, India; Tel: +91 44 2843 2650
Contact Person: ManikandanGopalakrishnan;
Corporate Identity Number: U65910TN1988PLC015757
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058