Business Partner Eligibility
Your Eligibility Criteria: –
- The applicant is not less than 21 years of age.
- The applicant has not been convicted of any offence involving fraud or dishonesty
- Applicant must have approved commercial space of minimum 300 Sq. Ft. at an upcoming and well connected location.
- Should have a 12 passing certificate (minimum requirement by SEBI to be a registered sub-broker)
- In addition to the 100,000 as a security deposit the applicant must have sufficient amount of working capital till the time the business starts generating sales. The Working Capital requirement will be around 3-5.5 L, as per the requirements of the Partner.
- Should have required infrastructure in the office to run the business (i.e. Two Computers, Online UPS min. 2KVA, Voice Recording System, Scanner & Printer and Broad band Internet connection)
- Have to do registration with SEBI as a sub broker / AP by paying appropriate fees as applicable.
The Business Partner will be required to Deposit the security amount which will be refunded to him/her in case he/she decides to wind up the business.
We have 6 segments for which the Business Partner has to deposit Rs 1,00,000/-. The segments are NSE, BSE, NSE F&O, MCX, NCDEX & NSECDs.