BHARAT 22 ETF the Scheme aims to provide returns that closely correspond to the returns provided by S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index, subject to tracking error. BHARAT 22 ETF (FFO 2) has been started from (only on 04 October 2019) for Non-Anchor Investors & (only on 03 October 2019) for Anchor Investors.
|Name of the scheme||BHARAT 22 ETF Further Fund Offer 2 (FFO 2)|
|Type of Scheme||An Open Ended Exchange Traded Fund investing in S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index|
|FFO 2 Period||Anchor Investor : October 3, 2019 | Non-Anchor Investor : October 4, 2019|
|Entry/ Exit Load||Nil|
|Liquidity||To be listed on BSE Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE Bharat 22 TRI|
|Fund Manager||Kayzad Eghlim|
Market capitalization breakup as on September 4, 2019:
BHARAT 22 ETF – Why invest
– Diversified Exposure to leaders across 6 sectors representing balance between stability and growth
– The Government has offered a discount of 3%* on Government disinvested shares to the investors of BHARAT 22
ETF during the FFO 2.
– Attractive Dividend Yield and reasonable valuations
– Government Initiatives and Reforms may benefit earnings potential of index constituents
– Highly liquid index – more than 97.50% of index constituents are available under Futures & Options segment.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
Get All Upcoming IPO’s/NFO’s/NCD’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058
To Invest in BHARAT 22 ETF Further Fund Offer 2, Submit Your Details Below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]