Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund of Fund scheduling from 04th September 2020 – 18th September 2020 (An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in Schroder International Selection Fund Global Equity Alpha)
Summary Of Issue:
|Scheme Name||Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund of Fund|
|Issue Open||04th September 2020 – 18th September 2020|
An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in Schroder International Selection Fund Global Equity Alpha
|Benchmark||MSCI World (Net TR)|
|Fund Manager||Mr. Hitesh Das & Mr. R. Sivakumar|
|Objective of Scheme||To provide long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in SISF Global Equity Alpha, a fund that aims to provide capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities of companies worldwide. The Scheme may also invest a part of corpus in debt, money market instruments and/or units of liquid schemes in order to meet liquidity requirements from time to time. However,there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realised.|
|Minimum Application Amount||Fresh Purchase : Rs. 5000 and in Multiples of Rs.1 thereafter|
|Plans / Options Offered||
Regular & Direct Plan : Growth & Dividend (Payout & Reinvestment) Option
|Indicate Load Seperately||Entry Load : Not Applicable; Exit Load : If redeemed / switched-out within 12 months from the date of allotment: – For 10% of investment: Nil – For remaining investment: 1% If redeemed/switched out after 12 months from the date of allotment: Nil|
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in mutual fund units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down.
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund of Fund is the name of the Scheme and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1 lakh made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- Axis Global Equity Alpha Fund of Fund is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058