All parents have high aspirations for their children. But if they do not plan properly, then parents may have to compromise on other important financial objectives to meet those aspirations. But what is even more painful to parents is, when they are not able to fulfill their aspirations due to paucity of funds. Both the situations are not good for parents and therefore, we believe that financial planning, from an early stage, is critically important in meeting the aspirations one have for their children.
The consistent rising cost of education due to inflation is beyond one’s control. Starting from play school to higher education and other expenses are consistently becoming more expensive. At ABSL MF, we understand that big dreams need nurturing. Thus, in order to help investors meet their child’s higher education/other expenses for which investment horizon would be typically long term, we are pleased to launch Aditya Birla Sun Life Bal Bhavishya Yojna – an open ended fund for investment for children having a lock-in for at least 5 years or till the child attains age of majority (whichever is earlier).
The fund comes with a unique proposition where other than Parents it can be Gifted to the child to secure his/her future financially by donors like Grandparent, Guardian, Relative, Non Individual.
ABSL Bal Bhavishya Yojna-NFO, An open ended equity scheme, NFO will be launching on NFO Opens on 22nd January 2019 & closes on 5th February, 2019.
Summary of Scheme:
|Name of the scheme||Aditya Birla Sun Life Bal Bhavishya Yojna|
|Investment Objective||The scheme seeks generation of capital appreciation by creating a portfolio that is predominantly investing in equity & equity related securities and debt and money market instruments.|
|Opening Date||22nd January 2019|
|Closing Date||5th February, 2019|
|Catagory||Hybrid: Aggressive Hybrid|
|Minimum Application Investment||Rs. 1000|
|Minimum Additional Purchase Investment||Rs. 1000|
|Minimum SIP Investment||Rs.500|
|Options under the Scheme||Growth & Dividend (Payout and Reinvestment Facility)|
|Benchmark Index||S&P BSE 200 TRI|
|Fund Manager*||Mr. Ajay Garg and Mr. Pranay Sinha|
|Fund House||Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund|
Get Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/NFO’s/Bonds Notification on your mobile, Download our App
Why Invest in Aditya Birla Sun Life Bal Bhavishya Yojna NFO?
Multiple Plan Investment Facility: It provides you with the choice of investing in both Wealth and Savings
Plans at the time of initial investments, subject to lock-in period.
Inter-scheme Switching Option*: This scheme allows you to switch from Wealth to Savings Plan or vice versa.
Smart Withdrawal Plan (SWP): Its fixed payment option allows you to receive income at fixed intervals, subject to lock-in period.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): This facility allows you to invest a particular amount periodically.
Systematic Transfer Plan (STP): This facility allows you to transfer lump sum money to other schemes with the potential for higher growth through equities, subject to lock-in period.
Key Features of the Scheme’s Investment Strategy
- The investments can be made only in the name of minors (<18 years at the time of investment)
- Plans to cater your Child’s Short term & Long term goals – Wealth Plan and Savings Plan
- Wealth Plan – Focused Multi-cap oriented Diversified portfolio of quality companies across sectors and market cap
- Savings Plan – Accrual focused strategy with exposure to high quality Corporate bonds coupled with potential of capital appreciation thru marginal Equity exposure [10-25%]
- Multiple Plan Investment Facility – Choice of investing in both Wealth and Savings plan at the time of initial investments
- Intra-scheme switching option – Allows you to switch from Wealth to Savings plan or vice versa as per your requirements
- Smart Withdrawal Plan – fixed payment option allows you to receive income at fixed intervals, subject to lock-in period
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts Starting Just Rs. 2000/-
Aditya Birla Sun Life Bal Bhavishya Yojna NFO Asset Allocation:
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058