Aditya Birla Sun Life Special Opportunities Fund NFO scheduling from 5th October 2020 – 19th October 2020 (An equity Scheme that invests in stocks based on special situations theme )
|Scheme Name||Aditya Birla Sun Life Special Opportunities Fund NFO|
|Issue Open||5th October 2020 – 19th October 2020|
An equity Scheme that invests in stocks based on special situations theme
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 500 TR Index|
|Fund Manager||Mr. Anil Shah and Mr. Chanchal Khandelwa|
|Objective of Scheme||The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long term capital appreciation by investing in opportunities presented by special situations such as corporate restructuring, Government policy change and/or regulatory changes, companies going through temporary but unique challenges and other similar instances.|
|Minimum Application Amount||During New Fund Offer Period: Minimum of Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter during the New Fund Offer period.
During Ongoing Offer period: Fresh Purchase (Incl. Switch-in): Minimum of Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Re.1/- thereafter. Additional Purchase (Incl. Switch-in): Minimum of Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Re.1/- thereafter. Repurchase for all Plans/Options: In Multiples of Re. 1/- or 0.001 units.
Standard Risk Factors:
- Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there can be no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the scheme may go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting capital markets and money markets.
- Past performance of the Sponsor / AMC / Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme and may not necessarily provide a basis of comparison with other investments.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Special Opportunities Fund is the name of the Scheme and does not, in any manner, indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs. 1,00,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund. • The present scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058