Aditya Birla Sun Life ESG Fundscheduling from 4 December 2020 – 18 December 2020 (An open ended equity scheme investing in Banking & Financial Services Sector)
|Mutual Fund||Aditya Birla Sun Life ESG Fund|
|Scheme Name||Aditya Birla Sun Life ESG Fund|
|Objective of Scheme||The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified basket of companies following Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) theme.
|Scheme Category||Equity Scheme – Sectoral/ Thematic|
|New Fund Launch Date||04-Dec-2020|
|Minimum New Fund Earliest Closure Date|
|New Fund Offer Closure Date||18-Dec-2020|
|Indicate Load Seperately|
|Minimum Subscription Amount||500|
Standard Risk Factors:
- Investment in Mutual Fund Units involves investment risks such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including the possible loss of principal.
- As the price / value / interest rates of the securities in which the Scheme invests fluctuates, the value of your investment in the Scheme may go up or down
- Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund does not guarantee future performance of the Scheme.
- Edelweiss MSCI India Domestic & World Healthcare 45 IndexFund is only the name of the Scheme & it does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
- The sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond the initial contribution of Rs.1,00,000 made by it towards setting up the Fund.
- The Scheme is not a guaranteed or assured return Scheme.
Get Stock Market Recommendation By Our Research Analysts
Open Your Demat Account to Invest in Upcoming IPO’s/NCD’s/Bonds
For More Details Contact us 011-42445800 / 9650901058